Pics of my ride (finally)

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have been a member of this site for a while but have never gotten around to posting up some pics of my ride, probably because its mainly stock and an auto :cry: But i finally decided i would post some up, i just got some rims, but i have to wait to get my car back to put them on, once i do though, ill update again.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
on the image tags, the ones at the end of the link should look like this:

[/img]

:thumbs up

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry, i dont really know how to post images in the thing so ill just give you the links, if anyone would care to tell me how to help me in the future it would be nice.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks, i thought that something wasnt right when i was doing it, lol.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, i fixed it, sorry the pics are so big, lol, what size should i make them next time?

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
actually, the ones of the car are perfect size...somewhere in the 600pixel range (in width)

resize the motor pic to the same size as the other images and you'll be golden ;)

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There we go, thanks for the help, as you could tell im still a noob for posting pics, lol

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks, but it still needs a lot of work done to it.

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice car. I've always like the way black and silver blend together, talking about your headlights by the way. I think a nice carbon fiber hood and a subtle drop would flow extremely well with the car. it's a nice start though, props.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea, i need a new hood, i have a nice body print in it from my little brother being an ass. It just takes time and money.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
keep us updated with any progress :thumbs up

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Will do my friend, Its just sitting right now because my gauge cluster is getting the odometer fixed and its taking forever :angryred: But once i get it back ill put my new rims on and take some more pics.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice job so far bro..! looks clean...i'm lovin' the headlights...they look g00d. definitly keep us updated...!

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
maybe you can answer this question, why do people turn their wheel to one side when snapping shots? i never understood the reason behind it.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, yea, thats a parking lot over by where i live, and i had to take pics of my car real quick for some people so i just swung in there real quick not even thinking about it and left them turned, i think it looks pretty stupid as well, but at some angles it doesnt look that bad, but ill be updating my pics here in a week or 2 whenever i get my car back.

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i didn't say it was stupid, i just wanted to know why people do it. good start to your car btw =). what rims did you get? are you a sweet female ?

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, i think some positions it looks stupid, but thats just me, and also thanks. My car is slowly coming along, just dont really have all the money in the world to do the stuff i want to it right now. ill post a pic up here real quick after i find my digital camera, and no im not a sweet female.