Pics of my ride (finally)

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, couldnt find my digital camera so i used my phone, but here they are...

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea, thats the next thing i plan on doing, but im in the middle of quiting one job and finding another, so it is going to have to wait a while.

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fventura03 said:
maybe you can answer this question, why do people turn their wheel to one side when snapping shots? i never understood the reason behind it.
I do it because when taking a shot from a front angle, you cant always get a good view of the wheels (that we all know are CRITICAL to how badass your car looks) by turning your wheel, you can take a picture at the same angle and also be able to see the face of the wheel and how it flows with the rest of the car.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Fventura03

Looks like your car is lowered, a lil hard to tell from the pics in your sig, but if it is what did you drop it with?

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, quick question, ive never quoted anyone on here before, how do i do that, do i just wrap what i want to quote in the quote things?

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dulce said:
Hey, quick question, ive never quoted anyone on here before, how do i do that, do i just wrap what i want to quote in the quote things?
you could do that, but to make it easier, you can just click the reply button in the bottom right of the post you want to quote and will come up already coded to quote... then you can just erase some of the text if you dont want all of it..

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh ok, thanks for the help, ive been a member forever i just have never really posted much until now so basically im still learning everything, lol.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fventura03 said:
Coilpacks?
Im pretty sure that instead of spark plug wires and a distributor, we have coilpacks to eliminate all of that. I may be wrong, but im pretty sure thats what it is.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think those rims are going to look great on it bro!!

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
I think those rims are going to look great on it bro!!
Thanks man, I wanted some black ones with the polished lip but wasnt even paying attention when I ordered them, but I still think the gunmetal wont look too bad. Now I just need some money so I can lower it :D

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Should look good tuckin those rims ;)

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
worldpower said:
I know this is off topic but what intake do you have in there?
It is just an intake off of eBay. It was a b***h to get in, but somehow my friends and I managed to do it lol