NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
eg6_310 said:
Umm... I have an VIII GSR... so I guess I do the hell own an Evo. But anyways, I can see these idiots going after my steering wheel or my radiator or my suspension... but we're talkin some crappy ass no name 14" rims. Perplexing....
Chill out. He wasn't doubting you owning an Evo. Don't get your panties in a bunch. He was saying that lots of people own Civics and fewer people own 240s and even fewer own Evos. He's trying to say there isn't as much of a market for Evo parts in comparision with Civic parts, thus your Civic is a wiser choice to steal.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
another one bites the dust

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car was found in fontana, apparently the people who stole it took it for a joy ride (the races in riverside im assuming), then took it to an abandon house rolled it into the backyard and proceeded to strip it, they got all the wheels off and the front suspension when a neighbor heard the noise and actually started fightin them... physically

he got them all to leave and he called the cops, all the parts that were taken off of the car were left in the yard, so i get everything back and also they left theyre tools in the yard so i get those also

i was told that there is minor body damage and some small parts missing, they slide hammered the ignition so thats done too, its all being covered by insurance though

im very relieved thanks for your help and concern guys

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k yeah! anything happen to the theives?

*theDirtiest

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dunno, im going to go look at the car tomorrow morning, ill let you guys know what happens

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
shake that neighbors hand and get him some lunch LoL

*theDirtiest

pinay_extacy

I
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
YAY JAMES!!! I'm so happy! Yay!!

TAB? LOL! ;D I'm so glad they found your car!

keep us posted!

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pinay_extacy said:
YAY JAMES!!! I'm so happy! Yay!!

TAB? LOL! ;D I'm so glad they found your car!

keep us posted!
Apes?

*theDirtiest

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get that bad boy over to TAB bro :D see you next tuesday (if i dont get lost) im cheezin right now cause you got it back LoL :woot:

*theDirtiest

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry to hear bro...glad u found her though :thumbs up

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if you wanted to go long route, knab some fingerprints off the tools they used :what:

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow.. thats some luck. that story brought a smile to my face :D

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Chill out. He wasn't doubting you owning an Evo. Don't get your panties in a bunch. He was saying that lots of people own Civics and fewer people own 240s and even fewer own Evos. He's trying to say there isn't as much of a market for Evo parts in comparision with Civic parts, thus your Civic is a wiser choice to steal.

Amy ur like my own personal interpreter...

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
96 DX Hatch said:
if you wanted to go long route, knab some fingerprints off the tools they used :what:
we tried the poilice said there could be so many prints on them that it wouldnt work, total bad stuff that happened= strut bar gone, intake gone, steering column panel gone, ignition f**ked, large dents on driver fender and passenger rear quarter panel

they left some tools assorted nuts and bolts, gloves, some audio stuff out of a ford, jacks, a couple spares, a sweatshirt and a pill bottle with a name on it (police said they couldnt use that either)

everything is gonna get fixed for free, so now i just cant wait to get my ride back

o yea, and those f**kers broke my cincinnatti plate frame

B16A2_CIVIC

Think. Feel. Drvie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn im glad you got her back not in one piece but back

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**ken thieves....this is the only reason why i don't want to jdm out my car.

pinay_extacy

I
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
05 said:
we tried the poilice said there could be so many prints on them that it wouldnt work, total bad stuff that happened= strut bar gone, intake gone, steering column panel gone, ignition f**ked, large dents on driver fender and passenger rear quarter panel

they left some tools assorted nuts and bolts, gloves, some audio stuff out of a ford, jacks, a couple spares, a sweatshirt and a pill bottle with a name on it (police said they couldnt use that either)

everything is gonna get fixed for free, so now i just cant wait to get my ride back

o yea, and those f**kers broke my cincinnatti plate frame
noo ! not the bengals frame!

At least you got her back and you don't have to spend a penny!

TorGa3iGhT

"torga eight"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pinay_extacy said:
noo ! not the bengals frame!

At least you got her back and you don't have to spend a penny!

omg, how come u dont use this name on scc? HAHAHA! it's hot~ ;)...

wait, so james, ur car doesnt have intake in it now? i thought all ur parts were left there?

rollinj86

Hit the vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn bro its good to hear that you got your car back with the parts on it, hit me up soemtime and we will chill.