Please Help.. 1996 Civic Turbo

00civicsiturbo

addicted to Boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha really? Why the hell would I want my buddies to steal my car? It only had liability on it so they dont pay a dime. If I wanted to pull some s**t like that I would have put full comprehensive coverage with a couple grand worth of aftermarket parts coverage on it, like my jeep has. But thats not the case. I'm out a couple grand, and stuck with a pretty much stock civic that I dont want. Thats all there is to it.
sorry if I’m wrong, but it seems like maybe your car wasn't stolen at all and your just making up a big story on here so that everyone will have sympathy for you and buy the rest of your heap...:???:

greycoupe

5+ Year Member
woke up this morning hope u got yourself a gun

DC-civic00

5+ Year Member
all i can say is watch out on craigslist and see if there is any parts that sounds like somthing that came off your car...then call and meet them....just my 2-cents

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
other than being primer black, what condition is the body in? its hard to tell from photos if there are any dents or anything on primer black. any rust or anything?

99GrandHero

5+ Year Member
other than being primer black, what condition is the body in? its hard to tell from photos if there are any dents or anything on primer black. any rust or anything?
No rust that I could find. Right rear quarter panel has a bondo spot that was never finish sanded(idk why), drivers side door has a small dent near the window, I was going to put a different front fender on it because it doesnt line up 100% exactly right and i'm a perfectionist but most ppl dont even see it. They are like $35 anyways. Other than that nothing big at all. The interior sheet metal looks great. Trunk is clean and rust free. Car was silver and the drivers side door was red so the trim refelcts this.