pmac193's 97 del sol

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the suggestions :thumbup:

Heres a little update before the World Cup Semis. I took out the piece of junk eclipse headunit from 98, took off the door panels and speakers along with the rear panels and speakers. New stuff arrives Friday.

Next I want to pick up some sound deadening locally from FatMat and either shampoo or replace the carpeting.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lookin good man, when you lowering that b***h?

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha when I can cough up $580, I don't feel so bad making the small purchases.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stopped by Honda today and ordered pedal covers, a eg lip and door speaker brackets with a bunch of hardware. Previous owner took the brackets out :x

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sound deadening and parts from Honda are in. Just need to pick them up tomorrow, then get to work.

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wish I had a Del Sol =/ Haha nice car man, it's looking good.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Spent the day gutting the interior, ill have pics up tonight

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've narrowed down what coilovers I want to go with to either Progress CS2s or Skunk 2 Pro S 2s. Progress is $579 shipped and the Skunk2s are $650 shipped with top hats and ability to adjust ride height without affecting preload.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got the doors and floors done, gonna shampoo the carpet and wire up the speakers tomorrow after work.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Installed the headunit, just have to put the interior back in then it'll be good to go. Pics tomorrow.

Naught260

5+ Year Member
Nice. That almost looks good enough to leave the carpeting off and just have it look like that.