pmac193's 97 del sol

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dude, its so funny you and i pretty much have the same cars. Kinda.
I have a 97 EX(that i'm selling) and a 94 del sol vtec
Awesome job on the car by the way.

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oops, forgot to ask. have you put on the EG lip yet? if so, how's fitment? is it supposed to fit the del sol well? I really want a lip for mine but i'm not sure which one i should get...

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude, its so funny you and i pretty much have the same cars. Kinda.
I have a 97 EX(that i'm selling) and a 94 del sol vtec
Awesome job on the car by the way.
Ha thats pretty cool, I'm keeping my sedan to daily and for the winter since the road salt ruins cars here :x

oops, forgot to ask. have you put on the EG lip yet? if so, how's fitment? is it supposed to fit the del sol well? I really want a lip for mine but i'm not sure which one i should get...
I haven't put it on yet, but when i do I'll post pics and I've seen quite a few del sols with the lip. I mocked it up and it looks like it'll be a pretty snug fit.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ordered a headunit, sub and amp for the daily to make things more fun.

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey, another question. Did you get the lip for the sedan or for the coupe? I haven't really looked into it much, but i really want a nice lip for it. I saw that there is a different lip for coups and sedans on the EG's . I just really want something that looks good with good fitment.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its the lip for coupes/hatchbacks you can buy it new at the dealer

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
waiting for pics of the lip on the del sol!
Get that sucka on there!

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
school just started so I've been busy running around campus. working on getting the system hooked up in my daily then changing out the other shift linkage bushing.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice progress. im in for more

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol thanks man, I let the thread die cause shes stored away for the winter. I'll be back at it with updates in the spring.

macknjack

nice del sol man. i like those. nice that you picked one up with the b16. did a b16 swap in my buddys like 6 or 7 months ago.

what size are the k1's? 15 or 16" i just bought a set and am a little indecisive on tire size. thinkin either 205 or 195/50/15

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They are 15x7 +35 or 38 I forget, and the tires are 205/50/15. Im not lowered yet so I dunno if it will rub, but I think I'd go 195 if I could do it over.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bumping this up so I'll be motivated to bring her out in the next couple days. Gotta charge up the battery, get some fresh gas, and put on the wheels.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm here for ya! Get this little sol some sun!

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For sure, now if only mother nature would cooperate. Its been raining so much here