Post Pics of Your Daily Driver!

95 EJ Coupe

My Daily Driver. D15B7/Z6 Mini-Me VTEC swap. Skunk2 Dual Bend Short Shifter w/ Energy Suspension Shifter Bushings. Lowered on Neuspeed Springs w/ KYB AGX & Skunk2 Upper Control Arms sitting on 17" MSR M3 Replica wrapped in Fuzion ZRi 205/40ZR17.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
'94 DX - JDM B16A swap, GSR transmission, hasport axles, Fujita CAI, Strup 4-1 header, magnaflow cat, apexi' WS2, 6000K HIDs, exedy clutch, passwordJDM 3 point tower bar, EM Racing c-pillar bar, Carbing rear lower tie bar, dr-somethin's in 15x7, sony deck, sony 300watt 6 1/2s, sony 1200watt amp and 1200watt sub

future: Go-Autoworks turbo kit, cusco rear tower bar, full coilovers, siebon or buddy club bucket seat, brand new OEM interior and bumpers,fenders, and a paint job, and work meister S1's

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thats a nice DD child

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Mods:
Extra shitty insulation so you hear more road noise
5% tint all around, over factory tint

I absolutely hate this thing, It's up for sale right now so I can get a tahoe with police package stuff :cool:
I originally got this for winter when I had my EM1 because I only drove it in nice weather. But now the Jeep is my full time college beater.

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your 17, and have two cars? explain this to me
I've been buying/selling cars since I was 14 and I work at my fathers garage. I actually own 3 cars, my iroc-z, the jeep, and my hatch. But now I'm in college so I'm broke :lol:

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh thats mine...its been sitting there for a long time now. nd it had some other tires but since it was just sitting there my dad took em off and put em on my moms car.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

and when its nice out or my car is in the shop.

its only a 200cc so it doesnt go very fast but it gets me where i need to go and gets 65+ mpg. made it all last summer and only spent $150 on gas, and $80 of that was on my dads truck.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This was when I first bought it...

Mods:
Tint matched windows to 15% up front, 2.5% visor on the front. Got a Pioneer Touch Screen Double Din DVD Player. K&N Filter, Flow Master Muffler and 3" Pipe side exit behind rear tire.... Tinted Tails.. Removed the roof Rack and the side door bumpers... Oh and in Channel window visors....

She has 130k on the body.. 03 TB.. The engine spun a bearing and tossed the part of the piston out the side of the block.. What a mess... Took about 7 days of work to swap the motor WHAT A b***h!! But she has 70k on the engine now from an 04 Envoy....

DD FTW lol