Post pics of your drop here!!!!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bags?

bodydropped to the doors 5 1/2" stock floor.
tubbed for 20's
fbss
2600# slam specialties re's

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
RAREST DROP EVER!

Fronts are Tokico blues and APC coilover sleeves, if i drop it all the way i can tuck about 1.5-2 inches, put it this way, my spare tire tucks :P

Front shocks are for an 87-91 prelude, part number is HU2824, the shock is too skinny for a civic fork, even if tightened all the way, so i had to modify the fork to make them clamp the shock, the prelude shock's spring mount is much lower allowing a drop even with stock civic springs(i tried it), and shorter stroke. my front sleeves arent all the way down to max my drop, if it were i wouldnt be able to fit a jack under it, or my hand for that matter.
The rear shocks are for a japanese spec ITR, doesnt have the U shape mount, the bushing is on the shock. one is blown because the tube is damaged so i will be needing a new one :/
i will be making my own LCAs to drop the whole car alittle more so that i can raise my springs to have a stiffer spring rate.

PS: my suspension is mix-matched because my homie gave me the rear set up, and i found the APC sleeves in the bed of a pick up that was gonna scrap em for metal, and tocikos i bought all 4 on a trip to sacramento for $100 brand new. my car isnt done, my Lights are in my room because i dont want them damaged, and no engine yet, its in my garage, i got a D15B8, its not swapped in because it has an 8 valve and waiting for a 16 valve head.
You're welcome:

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Getting ready for winter, just raised it up.

Raceland coilovers on 205/40/16s.

95 modified

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dropped!!! Tenzo racing coilovers, KYB gr2 shocks, Megan control arms, rear lower bar.

95 modified

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks for the comment. I'm not getting rid of the wing. I will never lose the wing.

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lowest my car has even been and ever will be... Only did it for the pictures..

ah how clean it looked without all the stickers lol

How it sits now..

My street wheel/tire setup. 15x6.5 +35 with 195/50R15 tire

A borrowed wheel/tire setup. 15x7 +35 with 205/50R15 r-compound tires

My usual race setup. 15x7 +42 with 205/40R15 tire

And for fun and because I have the picture in the same album... my sponsors race car sitting in the winner circle. Not exactly sure of the wheel/tire setup but IIRC it was 15x8 with 245/50R15 front and 205/50R15 rear r-compounds with spacers. He has a different wheel/tire setup now that he won nationals on but I don't know it off the top of my head..