2) Directed 1100d 1200w amps - 1 to each PS2
1) Kenwood 800w Mono Block - to the panasonic
1) Directed 650d - Component Sets
Rockford Fosgate Power Stage Component Sets in Q-Logic Kickpanels
Rockford 50 farad cap

how she sits now so you guys wont rip my a*****e for the body kit :P

gotcher17

5+ Year Member
I have 2 15" Cerwin Vega's...sound great now that I got my trunk lined with Dynamat and done a few things to the interior to stop the rattling, ive got a 7" flip screen pyle head unit...I personally believe pyle stands for pyle of s**t, but thats just me

imfromdade15

5+ Year Member
THIS IS THE SOUND SYSTEM I HAVE IN MY 1999 LX.

Pioneer Premier DEH-P710BT
Bluetooth Enabled CD/MP3 Receiver Full Motion OEL Display and USB Direct Control of iPod

Pioneer Premier TS-D902P
6" x 9" 2-Way 360W Car Speakers

Pioneer Premier TS-D602P
6-1/2" 2-Way 260W Car Speakers

Pioneer GM-D9500F
800W Class-FD 4-Channel GM Digital Series Bridgeable Car Amplifier

Kicker 06S10L5-4
10" 900W Dual 4-Ohm Subwoofer

SECOND SKIN DAMPLIFIER PRO ON ALL 4 DOORS AND SOME IN THE TRUNK

you might not be able to hear me coming a block away but it sounds really nice inside and it doesnt sound like a can with rockswhen i first got my system running some of my friends actually ask if i had two 12's in the trunk and i really just have one 10 inch subwoofer

ferret15

if this is this thread is "The Official" audio/interior thread.

#1 Bump.... 2 years old.

#2 Request for mod to clean it up, it looks more like a tech thread than a show it off.

#3 Request for sticky. It seems obvious that if its a re-occurring thread more care should be done to direct all traffic to one place.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol. You're going to post in it a couple of times and within a few months you are going to be no where to be found. Happens all the time...trust me. People try and the interior/audio "show me" threads die out very fast.

There is enough stickies as it is (around the site, not in the interior section in general).

Most people aren't up to throwing all their interior bits on display so internet hunters can put together a shopping list. Same reason why a LOT of people don't show a bunch of engine pics.

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
OUTSIDE:

What System?

Oh there it is ::D

pretyy clean Except for the stupied last owner painted the R purpal curently looking for a shift knob :D

FRONT:

REAR:

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if this is this thread is "The Official" audio/interior thread.

#1 Bump.... 2 years old.

#2 Request for mod to clean it up, it looks more like a tech thread than a show it off.

#3 Request for sticky. It seems obvious that if its a re-occurring thread more care should be done to direct all traffic to one place.
I shall address your issues.

1: :lame

2: people talk. unless you want a mod to go through every single tech thread and delete all the worthless posts(yours qualifies for one) I doubt they can be bothered

3: they don;t stick threads anyone with a brain can find with the search bar. stickies are for helpful information or for changes. you wouldn;t search for the things that are stickied in most areas. and the few tech things that are stickies aren;t of member images it;s purely technical.

this thread isnt technical at all. it;s just photos.

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm debating upgrading my system this summer or getting some serious work done on my car... can't decide.

specter73

LIVIN' LOUD
I've got 2 Kicker Comp 10" with a Kicker ZX300.1 Amp

Kicker KS Speakers (5.25 in the front and 6.5 in the rear)

Alpine CDE-123 Head Unit

Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack Amp

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've got 2 Kicker Comp 10" with a Kicker ZX300.1 Amp

Kicker KS Speakers (5.25 in the front and 6.5 in the rear)

Alpine CDE-123 Head Unit

Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack Amp
Looks good, but I've never understood the giant brand sticker on the window. Just a big advertisement to thieves imo.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good, but I've never understood the giant brand sticker on the window. Just a big advertisement to thieves imo.
You are correct about this. I knew a LOT of stereo thieves back when I was in highschool. They absolutely LOVED it when guys would advertise what they had. Made it much easier for them to pick and choose.

if i was a thief i wouldn't bother with kicker.
True for a thief that is looking for specific stuff or higher end, but NOT true for crack heads. They will steal ANYTHING they can sell to get their next fix. Stereo stuff is very easy to sell and Kicker, weather you like the brand or not is a well known name brand. Well known name brand stuff sells quicker and easier to pawn shops that don't know any better.

A crack head walking by sees the Kicker advertisement on the window and is going to give it a shot 9 times out of 10. I would put money on it. Even a shitty thief can get into the trunk of a honda with ease.

cuetip

Registered VIP
heres mine

system consists of:
jvc kd-ar8500(running active)
200amp(150 idle) DB INTERLINC ALTS
Knuckonceptz !?0 and 4 guage wiring
pg rsd mids with ts-d720 tweets
15" fi btl fully loaded d2
3.8^3 box tuned at 40 with about 100sq of port
crunch gp3000d pro and mb quart 4125 for mids and highs
batts up front:xs d5100 in rear:xs d3100

enjoy
old box

vids
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3nZ-l4vxg

new box

dont have any new vids with new amp and box
will be up soon
yes lol a real badass system, woulnt go much for the crunch though... im about to get a blown fi btl 15 for 160 bucks haha, so i think im getting one hell of a deal

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Just got a sub again after selling off my old DHD 250w+Kicker Comp 10" last year.
I dont like window warping bass just something clean.

I dont have much invested into my system, its just pieced together junk from craigslist. I have OEM speakers in the doors of my 97 Accord and I have 6x9" Kicker DS690s I believe to a Kenwood KDC MP208 radio.

Then I picked up a 500w DHD amp for $20. I used to have its smaller brother so I figured Id get it again. Im powering a Kenwood sub in a crappy home made box. Im upgrading the box soon but im not sure whether to go sealed or ported. In my hatch I had a slim sealed box and it sounded decent, but im curious on ported. Im not sure what exact sub it is so if someone can point me in the right direction let me know!

PS: When I bought the car it had an early 2000s Sony Xplod deck and it kept losing the stations when the car was turned off. I take it apart to throw in my Kenwood deck and I find out they taped the red and yellow wires together, and ran all the speakers from one channel. It also didnt have a radio kit, they just threw it in there.

Radio

Rear speakers

The sub

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You are correct about this. I knew a LOT of stereo thieves back when I was in highschool. They absolutely LOVED it when guys would advertise what they had. Made it much easier for them to pick and choose.

True for a thief that is looking for specific stuff or higher end, but NOT true for crack heads. They will steal ANYTHING they can sell to get their next fix. Stereo stuff is very easy to sell and Kicker, weather you like the brand or not is a well known name brand. Well known name brand stuff sells quicker and easier to pawn shops that don't know any better.

A crack head walking by sees the Kicker advertisement on the window and is going to give it a shot 9 times out of 10. I would put money on it. Even a s***ty thief can get into the trunk of a honda with ease.

LOLOL I strongly agree. The other day I saw a Eclipse convertible with Kicker decals lmao.

cuetip

Registered VIP
i thought the decals were cool at first, didnt think anything of it, when you are technically advertising what you have in your car, risk of getting your s**t broken into

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Thats pretty tacky if you ask me. So are the visible speaker grills lol.

cuetip

Registered VIP
heres my s**t a DD 2515 in a box that barely fits in my trunk haha

An AQ1200d

And my headunit a pioneer avh3200d

and had to take everything out because the woofer couldnt handle my little AQ powerhouse