Post up your pic!

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i am now stalking your fb.... you dont show enough....

Caleb.N

And that would be me.... the big South African Indian lol... This forum is soo much more informative and helpful compared to the Forums in SA. Big thumbs up to all you guys:thumbs up

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup, still a cute kiddo.

Sent from my Note 2
thanks, come to pa sometime ;) ill show you how to ride a pogo stick too

yeah greg you are a good lookin guy, but you know this. the s*** i see on your fb, stop sucking out of the long d**k like beerbongs in cutoff shirts... boys take note, look at this pic, greg is confident f***ing off on a god damn pogo stick.. that is confidence right there.
well thanks, lol that party was a special occasion. it was necessary to wear a cut off and do beer bongs

now that i think about it, beer bongs at parties are always necessary.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks, come to pa sometime ;) ill show you how to ride a pogo stick too

well thanks, lol that party was a special occasion. it was necessary to wear a cut off and do beer bongs

now that i think about it, beer bongs at parties are always necessary.
Hey now, you can't talk like that with a girlfriend. :nono:

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I shall stay away from the east coast. The last time I was out there I drank myself into full retard. Board members can agree as witnesses.

And when east coast people come here, I drink myself to full retard. What is it with you people and getting me wasted face?!

Sent from my Note 2

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I shall stay away from the east coast. The last time I was out there I drank myself into full retard. Board members can agree as witnesses.

And when east coast people come here, I drink myself to full retard. What is it with you people and getting me wasted face?!

Sent from my Note 2
We love to get f**ked up? Lol

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Sent from my Note 2
The last time I drank to full retard, I woke up with the world's worst hangover. Been rather timid with the booze since then. Something tells me that will change the weekend of the 4th...

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Sent from my Note 2
Oh gurlllll you gotta come to Seattle!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We love to get f**ked up? Lol
And sTL doesn't? After all, we allow open containers in cars and have the highest dwi rate in the country.
lololol

The last time I drank to full retard, I woke up with the world's worst hangover. Been rather timid with the booze since then. Something tells me that will change the weekend of the 4th...
I was sick for the remainder of my trip out there, and that was my first night. Was sick for the rest of the 5 days being there. 4th of July won't be bad but my 30th will be I think. Wine bar.....

Oh gurlllll you gotta come to Seattle!
I can drink for hours on end but can't recoop like you kids! You'd kill me my 3rd day there....
Sent from my Note 2

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can drink for hours on end but can't recoop like you kids! You'd kill me my 3rd day there....
Sent from my Note 2
Don't worry, we gots lots of weed for that hangover. Cuz it's legal and shiiiiiit :Raza: