*post Your Silver Sedan*!!!

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
jdm all the way!
:word:

u know what reeeeeeeeallly bugs me about the US civic? those mirrors.damn.theyre just soooo...big.dunno why they made 'em like that. they changed 'em on the 7th gens too right? whats up with that?

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:word:

u know what reeeeeeeeallly bugs me about the US civic? those mirrors.damn.theyre just soooo...big.dunno why they made 'em like that. they changed 'em on the 7th gens too right? whats up with that?
no, they havent't changed them on the 7th gen. They are a little smaller but they are the same non folding one piece side mirros. The hybrid civics are folding.

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no, they havent't changed them on the 7th gen. They are a little smaller but they are the same non folding one piece side mirros. The hybrid civics are folding.
no, i meant the US decided to , once again, go with non folding big ass mirrors on the 7th gens. the JDM ones were fine. dunno why they changed em. was it for asethics? or is the actual mirror any bigger, for better safety or somethin?

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no, i meant the US decided to , once again, go with non folding big ass mirrors on the 7th gens. the JDM ones were fine. dunno why they changed em. was it for asethics? or is the actual mirror any bigger, for better safety or somethin?
oh yeah I get you now. I dont know why they did that it bugs me too. Thats why I got some folding ones :thumbs up

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya, good choice man! no offense to any1 with the US mirrors, but they just look weird. especially when u see an EK all done up, but with the stock mirrors..they just stick out..i dunno. just my opinion.

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya, good choice man! no offense to any1 with the US mirrors, but they just look weird. especially when u see an EK all done up, but with the stock mirrors..they just stick out..i dunno. just my opinion.
Agreed Mark ! ;)

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was thinking bout putting the side mirro delete. so no mirrors at all. what you guys think bout that?

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whoa man. damn! never seen that on a street car. sounds cool. but, errrr...isnt that deemed unsafe=) or do u plan on running Cwest style kinda mirors? the CF kind

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i seen them side mirror delete on icb i think. well i got a 400mm broadway mirror and it works wonders. i barely use my side mirrors. ima check out icb and make sure.

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ Not Bad. Are you gonna color match the bumper and lip? Is the hood CF