*post Your Silver Sedan*!!!

jaypee0930

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was part of CC SEDAN CLAN....i dunno wat happened to it. i guess they changed it to EK squad ?

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
where not ek though. we r ej's. we r in american made civics(kinda sucks) but we cannot prupetrait!!! i got an ej7 and my fiances white is an ej8.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
EK, EJ...both the fricking same. It is on Honda-tech..PM me if you want the link..I don't want CC getting mad if I advertise on here =)...even though honda-tech...is huge.

And 8O8EK96....did you get my PM? Because I swear..that car looked like your Avatar.

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah but our civic was made here in the states thought.so not really the same cuz they only call ek in japan or uk.jus trying to make a point. no harm feelings homie.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know mang...I didnt make the squad..they call it that.

But who is up for making a clubcivic sedan squad?

Now that I think about it, we need to make an I ROCK SEDANS squad. Anyone else in on it? I know for a fact the other squad on here is dead...why not start it up again? =)

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That was on my mind yesterday when the idea "I Rock Sedans " came to my mind. It will be a good name for a group or thread :thumbs up This could be BIG. ill bump to that

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well...who wants to start the thread? I'd be more than happy too. We just need to set guidelines...blah blah blah...

"I Rock Sedans" <- Perfect name.

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah lets start it but lets plan first.

Here are a few things we might consider. Feel free to post your opinions and or if you have questions or suggestions to add.

1) So will this be a thread of sedans or would it be a crew/clan/group thread?

2) Will it be specific to 96-00 sedans or all gens?

3) Will we assign numbers to members? If so can they get their own number or will it be first come first serve?

4) "I Rock Sedans" decal?

5) ........

hey Flip8Speed I hope its ok for you for us to use your thread to plan on this "I Rock Sedan" were planning.

Lawrence

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
EK, EJ...both the fricking same. It is on Honda-tech..PM me if you want the link..I don't want CC getting mad if I advertise on here =)...even though honda-tech...is huge.

And 8O8EK96....did you get my PM? Because I swear..that car looked like your Avatar.
Nope this is mine

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah you guys can use this thread to start our CC sedan crew... im down. jus keeps every1 up to date... you know me im down for whatever

FLCL7777

JDM not-tyte Yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im down for a CC sedan crew, my sedan will be the sedan to end all sedans when its done