Post Your Tintage...and tell me where

str8venom99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
darker always looks better but not worth the hassle sometimes from cops
ive had 5%, 20% and 35% all around on my previous cars and the 35 is just enough to lessin the effects of the sun but enough to still be seen. but 35% on front will look darker with if your backs are even darker. and 50% just doesnt seen to be worth the money to put it on

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ANybody know the legal amount up front in Illinois?I heard it was ZERO...

d16y8vtec

5+ Year Member
97GreenEX said:
Sweet.Are they expensive?
no i paid $120 for my 00 coupe that included the rear window the two side windows then driver and passanger windows my sunroof and the tint strip on the front windshield and i feel sorry for all you guys saying you cant back up in the dark cuz the tint because if you cant see in the dark you have cheap tint on your car its not high quality... i dont mean to bag everyones car but i have presidental tint in the 3 back windows and i car see my brake lights light up on the street at night.. so that place i gave u has awesome tint... check em out...

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Holy crap! I will for that freakin price. 120 for everything?

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dang it's almost in Indiana. Not bad though. How long did it take to have it all done?

d16y8vtec

5+ Year Member
97GreenEX said:
Dang it's almost in Indiana. Not bad though. How long did it take to have it all done?
ehhh well there was only 1 guy there cuz the other one was passed out on there couch with a hang over lol it usally takes about 45 min depending on the windows but it took about a hour for me

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha that's straight. I might bring a few other people who need it. We should chill. Where do you reside?

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
35% all around..
Its pretty light, but eh, I didnt want excessively dark tint..

it cost me about $120 professionally done, after a hook-up..

d16y8vtec

5+ Year Member
97GreenEX said:
Haha that's straight. I might bring a few other people who need it. We should chill. Where do you reside?
im in bolingbrook dunno if you know were that is but yea i got some guys that need theres done as well

wtfh4xx

1337 Gold Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Arizona, any tint is legal. =)

Im gonna get mine done up in either 20% or 5%, not sure yet.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
actually az isnt any tint ... they WILL roll you for 5 on the fronts .... but it doesnt happen often ...... ive gone down there and never been bothered in my car though and i got 5 in the back and 20 on the fronts

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Anybody know the legal in IL?I've heard up front is illegal...Not too worried though

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
IL NO ANY% ANY% 6"
Dissappointing...But I guess 50% isn't too noticeable right?

str8venom99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
97GreenEX said:
IL NO ANY% ANY% 6"
Dissappointing...But I guess 50% isn't too noticeable right?
nah go with 35% if anything but with 50% not enen noticeable to me

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I went to a place nearby for a quote today. The lady looked at my car and said for 5 windows $300 cash. I said HELL NO BIOTCH. She thought I was some dumbass kid who didn't know anything.Wow what a deush(or however you spell it) bag.

tunerfreak87

i like snails.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no s**t man, here in WA state to get my 4door done in 35% is like 250$...its so expensive here. i'd cry if i could get mine done for like 150 or less like most of you. gayness.

mhi

I ♥ My Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
heres my 30% tint...only on doors...il be putting the rear tom..same 30%

the thing bout the front windshield...the law wont allow a full tint on front for non-locals so im only allowed a visor tint (they call it)...but im thinking not putting it...