Powder Coated Finish Washers w/ Stainless Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDej8

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Powder Coated Finish Washers w/ Stainless Hardware *COLORS ADDED!*

UNLIMITED sets available! Each Set includes 10 coated washers and 10 Hex head stainless machine screws. These are not cheap spray painted kits that last a week and fade/flake. All powder coated products I offer are cleaned properly prior to coating and finished in a hi gloss powder clear for extra protection!

$15 SHIPPED
!! available in:Burnt Orange, Candy Blue, Candy Purple, Candy Raspberry, Red, Metallic Gold, Blue, Gun Metal, Candy Green, Orange, Metallic Silver, White, Black, Black Chrome, Copper vein..... More colors available soon! payment can be sent via paypal to bigd0254@verizon.net. please include color choice, number of sets, and forum name in order details!

Colors Added Frequently!!

BigDej8

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
they are meant to replace under-hood bolts such as fender bolts, headlight bolts, and prety much anything else that is bolted under the hood of your civic. once you replace the factory bolts with these it really makes your engine bay pop

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not worth 15 dollars shipped considering how easy and quick it is to do it yourself...

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not worth 15 dollars shipped considering how easy and quick it is to do it yourself...
Thats like saying its not worth paying a shop to change your brakes considering how easy it is.

Most people will pay because They cant do it or dont have time to.

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats like saying its not worth paying a shop to change your brakes considering how easy it is.

Most people will pay because They cant do it or dont have time to.
not even... you can do this like 8 washers and bolts at a time and itll take you seriously about 20 minutes including drying time... i've done it... lay down the #12 finish washers and spray them with a good coat, let them dry... in the meantime, take off any bolts that you're replacing... once theyre at least semi-dry take the bolt and washer and place them. easy as pie.

these are supposedly powdercoated though... lol

mine are spraypainted.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not even... you can do this like 8 washers and bolts at a time and itll take you seriously about 20 minutes including drying time... i've done it... lay down the #12 finish washers and spray them with a good coat, let them dry... in the meantime, take off any bolts that you're replacing... once theyre at least semi-dry take the bolt and washer and place them. easy as pie.

these are supposedly powdercoated though... lol

mine are spraypainted.
you completely missed my point.

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you completely missed my point.
lol what's your point then? my point is that it's different because while yes changing your brakes is simple, you have to know how, and you have to set aside a larger amount of time and energy to do it.

with this... you could do it little by little everyday after work while your wife is making dinner with VERY little effort and know-how

or all at once after dinner one night.

i understand that they're similar concepts... just different levels.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol what's your point then? my point is that it's different because while yes changing your brakes is simple, you have to know how, and you have to set aside a larger amount of time and energy to do it.

with this... you could do it little by little everyday after work while your wife is making dinner with VERY little effort and know-how

or all at once after dinner one night.

i understand that they're similar concepts... just different levels.
I'm not going to cloud up this thread explaining what I meant. If you really must know, pm me:D

BigDej8

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thanks for the argumentative bumps but....

A) I take the same consideration doing these as say a vehicle frame
B) to do this correctly and efficiently would cost you hundreds more then my $15 set
C) try to prep, powder, bake, powder, bake in 15 min. (you cant)
D) ive become so efficient i eat the powder to skip dinner

im not hating on your stuff so if you dont like them, "ssshhh" , dont buy them.

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks for the argumentative bumps but....

A) I take the same consideration doing these as say a vehicle frame
B) to do this correctly and efficiently would cost you hundreds more then my $15 set
C) try to prep, powder, bake, powder, bake in 15 min. (you cant)
D) ive become so efficient i eat the powder to skip dinner

im not hating on your stuff so if you dont like them, "ssshhh" , dont buy them.
well in that case more power to you... my point was just that there's no real need for anyone to buy washers and bolts pre-colored... unless you have some amazing show car... and in that case you would probably want it to be some brand name like the passwordjdm finish washers. i mean, it's cool that you powdercoat them and i bet that s**t last forever... but at 10 for $15 you'd have to buy two sets = $30 for almost all visible bolts... and for just plain #12 finish washers, it's not worth it IMO.

but again, if people want these... its up to them. and i never said i dont like them for the record =]

good luck

SQSI

5+ Year Member
Really not a bad deal since other sites sell the same thing for $35 to $40 for 20 plus shipping. If you want this look and dont have the equipment to do it yourself this is a good way to go in my opinion

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Really not a bad deal since other sites sell the same thing for $35 to $40 for 20 plus shipping. If you want this look and dont have the equipment to do it yourself this is a good way to go in my opinion
WTF? what website are you talking about?

the password jdm ones are 16.99 and free shipping

i dont think anyone in their right mind (show car or not) would pay 40 plus 20 shipping for some washers

also, really they're not the same thing. i dont know exactly what one's you're talking about but not they're not the same.

again, im not saying no one should buy these... if it feels worth while to spend the money for it done in a quality way instead of do it yourself in a half assed way :P... then buy these.

SQSI

5+ Year Member
Wootparts.com is the site that has them. I said nothing about the shipping being $20, I wouldnt pay that either. It was a quantity of 20 stainless bolts and washers. Passwords are 16.99 for 5. I am not sure how it's half assed if you have a powdercoating system, I would agree if they were spraypainted for sure not to get them. The stainless hardware itself is about 17 or 18 dollars for 20 bolts and 20 washers then add the time and materials to powdercoat, it not a bad deal thats all I am saying. I just did my own in bronze last night so I know what goes into doing this.

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey man i might pick up a set, ill let you know by the weekend

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wootparts.com is the site that has them. I said nothing about the shipping being $20, I wouldnt pay that either. It was a quantity of 20 stainless bolts and washers. Passwords are 16.99 for 5. I am not sure how it's half assed if you have a powdercoating system, I would agree if they were spraypainted for sure not to get them. The stainless hardware itself is about 17 or 18 dollars for 20 bolts and 20 washers then add the time and materials to powdercoat, it not a bad deal thats all I am saying. I just did my own in bronze last night so I know what goes into doing this.
bahaha yea i misread what you said... and the ones you're talking about are just plain #12 finish washers too... i was referring to the password jdm ones... they're not regular #12 finish washers... they're the same size but have a flat top and say pwjdm on top... and yea it would be worth it to someone who wants these... and its a good deal for them being powdercoated... but the whole point is who NEEDS powdercoated washers...

but anyways, that was my last post in your f/s thread... and like i said, good luck.

hopefully your thread doesn't get closed though cuz of the whole vendor thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.