BigDej8

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol i knew i'd change your mind ;)

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol yeaaa. what would be even better is if you offered multiple head options for the bolts... like a hex head or phillips head and so on.

BigDej8

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thanks for the input, i can do that also. i think the look of the hex is "cleaner" imo. i'll order some philips drive stainless hardware and offer it as an option.

BigDej8

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Morning bump! More colors next week, any suggestions on colors??

SQSI

5+ Year Member
Bronze is pretty cool, not so flashy. I did mine Bronze to match my valve cover and intake pipe. Not the best pics, but you get the idea.

rwlsvtec_03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
regardless

does this mean you only have one green set? i'm not going to spend time painting little bolts so, i would like to get 2 or 3 sets of candy green if possible.

BigDej8

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
does this mean you only have one green set? i'm not going to spend time painting little bolts so, i would like to get 2 or 3 sets of candy green if possible.

I can do them in any color you need!

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this seems too much like selling in bulk without being a sponsor.

I mean, you have all these different colors and MANY sets, not just the five. What would stop you from making another five set thread after this one is all "sold"?

Please, if you'd like to continue selling these on this site talk to Jay Jay.

HondaGuy951

5+ Year Member
washers

might be interested in a red set. maybe next month. these will look great in my ferio project. I'll hit you up asap! you're paypal verified i'm guessing!?

Status
Not open for further replies.