Project: 240SX...Commence!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks dudes!

Drove it around more today. Fuel pump gasket is leaking so I stopped for the day. Gotta get one of those, but either way I got to drive it and it was great!

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Awesome man! I bet it feels good to take it for a spin after so long.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awesome!

Those mountains make me want to move to Denver.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awesome man! I bet it feels good to take it for a spin after so long.
It felt great man!

f***in love it
Thanks man!

how hard did you beat on it?
Pretty hard actually lol. Figure the harder I drive, the issues that I need to address will show themselves quicker lol

Awesome!

Those mountains make me want to move to Denver.
Thanks man! It's all about the Springs! But not really...I'm slowly hating the traffic more and more. I hate traffic...I want to live in an old barn up in the mountains haha.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Finally got my SLR camera in! So finally no more iphone image updates...blah.

I won an auction for an OEM Type X lip - the only piece of my aero that wasn't OEM was the front lip. Finally after years of searching, I get one! It is rough, don't get me wrong. But I got it for a steal so I'm not complaining! It'll be sent off to the body shop to get fixed when the car goes in for paint.

My car was leaking gas from the fuel pump lid, so I finally changed that gasket.

My digital cluster took a crap, so I went back to my stock cluster for a bit. Threw in some LED's as well.

Small lip comparison

Had to throw it on for some test shots, just got the camera today so they're just basic point and shoots. I know nothing about editing...so give me time haha.

Lips for my wheels should be here tomorrow...Wheelflips been taking their sweet time with them :/

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The cluster looks great! The OEM lip looks good too.

Random question, how do you like living in Colorado? :lol:

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks man!

Colorado's neat, but at times I want to move somewhere else. Maybe not out of Colorado, just out of Colorado Springs. I really don't like it sometimes haha.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like a good camera but they can make anything look good. Its a blessing and a curse. Car is lookin dope!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My car still looks like crap with a good camera, haha so no worries there!

A few small updates. I was never a fan of the OEM window visors, so I ended up selling them. Finally bought a DA sander, so I got to work on the mirrors as well. I love the look of white A pillars rather than the bulky visors covering them up.

Also got my shifter in, as well as a solid brass shifter bushing. It feels amazing!
Shifter:

Bushing:

Installed:

And once I got the shifter installed, here's the interior.

A few pics from the garage:

And the mirrors/A pillars once I was finished. Tidy'd it up a bit I might say

I bought myself a spiffy plastic welder and some rods, so this weekend I'll start the process of bringing the front lip back to life. More updates soon!

cuetip

Registered VIP
Still going strong i see lol, and yet odd to see a 240 not tore up from drifting it lol

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It finally received a power wash...this hasn't happened since 2012. O_o

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dont have a single slammer motor you wanna sell do ya? i got a hardbody thats gonna need a heart in the near future.