Project: 240SX...Commence!

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is that 14.5's bumper tightened down? i always love a good 14.5-15 they are one of the sexiest cars. does any one remember minty's s15? what do 240 guys do about that door seat belt track thingy? its looking good though. how much was the z brake upgrade?

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
I have seen loose cam caps before but not a broken cam. Hope he got a good deal.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is that 14.5's bumper tightened down? i always love a good 14.5-15 they are one of the sexiest cars. does any one remember minty's s15? what do 240 guys do about that door seat belt track thingy? its looking good though. how much was the z brake upgrade?
At the moment the previous owner zip tied it on there (figures) but everything on the body is either Origin or C-West, so we could make it all fit great!
Most 240 guys get the canadian seat belts, they're manual and regular like most cars or just get 4 pt harnesses haha. Z brake was cheap for me, got the front calipers for 50$, rotors for 100$, lines 60$, and master cylinder for about 50$

I have seen loose cam caps before but not a broken cam. Hope he got a good deal.
All depends on how loose the cam caps were. If your crank is spinning with your camshafts, and your camshafts are wobbling out of control, they'll break eventually. How the previous owner didn't catch it before is beyond me. And yes, he got an amazing deal on the car.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, my buddy sold me his Ganadors. It's one mod I've been wanting to do for a long time just haven't had the funds. Some of you may be a fan, some might not. But I love them! All my aero will be painted to match once the car runs.

Also got my driveshaft, downpipe, cat, and full exhaust installed

Will be on the ground soon to do the last few touches before startup!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you don't mind me asking, what line of work are you in? Lol

I actually like the mirrors.

Keep it comin! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have always wanted a 240 and you just make me so jealous.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds great! I was perusing your website and didnt see any

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd represent with some stickers too! I like the exhaust man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone willing to rock some Votion stickers will get some for free!

We're redesigning our website and going to have different shirts, stickers, etc available soon. I'll keep you all updated with that also!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
But im actually running your products, sooo im the coolest and therefore should get more votion schwag!!!