10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
glad u stuck with the RB

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Something must not be right...first time I've logged on in quite some time and you still have the same car...

WHAT???

Haha...looking good...

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks =)

Something must not be right...first time I've logged on in quite some time and you still have the same car...

WHAT???

Haha...looking good...
Haha I know right! I've gone through a few daily drivers though, just don't have the heart to give this thing up!

Got my radiator and hoses in today, cooling system can be completed now! Thursday my downpipe and driveshaft come in =)

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well a few updates,

Finally got my radiator and hoses in:

Downpipe in and installed:

Aluminum 1 piece driveshaft installed as well as the rest of my exhuast

Stoptech brake pads in finally

Drained the old nasty (and I mean NASTY) trans fluid out, filled it up with some lovely new fluid, installed my shifter and threw my interior back together

Only things missing before I fire it up is my harness, MAF and chargepiping! Oh, and a proper oil change and coolant flush ;)

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I used Amsoil 75W-90

A few more after I moved my car a bit. Did notice something though, this RB weighed the front end down a lot more than I originally thought, so I gotta do some compensating..I'll figure out that later!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
From what the internet tells me, the SR and KA weigh about 540 pounds (full motorset) and the RB weighs about 720 pounds.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Oh boy, getting there. Looks real good so far.

When did you ding up the drivers side fender?

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did that awhile ago. Had beefy tires with the RPF1's and when my buddy sat in the car, it weighed it down just enough to grab when I was getting off my driveway at my old townhome. Sucks :/

Almost done. Chargepiping being completed tomorrow

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not like I have enough projects...

Picked it up for 200$. Complete other than a motor, clean title. Got it from a buddy who was going to send it to the scraper. I couldn't help but get it and revive it. Too many S13's are getting trashed! So, I'm converting it to a stock running KA and selling it!

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Or you could just give it to me and consider it saved ;) can't find those around here. Even scrap ones are going for over a grand

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not like I have enough projects...

Picked it up for 200$. Complete other than a motor, clean title. Got it from a buddy who was going to send it to the scraper. I couldn't help but get it and revive it. Too many S13's are getting trashed! So, I'm converting it to a stock running KA and selling it!
dude if you weren't so far away I would be at your door with a trailer and $500 for the shell in half an hour lol

good find. Been looking for one for a while now with a straight body...

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hell yeah! There's a lot of work to be done, since everything is ripped apart but it's all there. I need to source a few things but it won't be too difficult! The body on it is actually very clean, the bay is VERY clean, and tubbed already as well! The brake lines are braided and tucked already, and the rear subframe has all brand new bushings etc. It's got some quality stuff on it for sure. I'll throw up progress, but right now my main focus is to get the white car finished and running =)

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Small update for the White 240, I got my Greddy filter and RB25 MAF in (filter element will get replaced for sure) Still no sign of my Wiring Specialties harness, which is literally the last thing I'm waiting for before I finish everything up and start it!

Found this guy at the junkyard and stripped it of literally everything it had. Still missing a few parts, but luckily dorifto kids wreck their 240's and they end up in junkyards a few times a month, so I'm sure I'll have this shell fixed up in no time.

Garage is filled with crap for the shell now. I need to organize a bit...lol

Oh and here's the bay of the shell, one of it's major selling points. Fully tubbed and notched for V8 (good for the dorifto kids), tucked braided brake lines, etc. Whoever did the bay did a great job.

And you guys may get a laugh out of this...here's what I found on the back of the hatch.

Don't worry, they're all gone now lol...

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for all the bad-ass-ness that is greddy, i hate their filter.. its so cheesy :-/ that bay is super clean. what did you pick up from the yard for it? and how much did it run you?

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Should of left call me and prius
Nah I'm good haha.

for all the bad-ass-ness that is greddy, i hate their filter.. its so cheesy :-/ that bay is super clean. what did you pick up from the yard for it? and how much did it run you?
Personal preference, I personally love it! And I picked up tail lights, almost every interior trim panel I could get, rear portion of the chassis harness, door weather stripping, door sill panels, random switches and a few other random things. Also found a set of full 99-00 Civic mudflaps which I grabbed for resale. Spent about 100$ on everything