Project DE-Rice!! Slow but steady!

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Little Updates...

So the Civic is coming home early from my buddy's... Kinda sad because we didn't get as much done as wanted... But it being home I will have it not an hr away so I will be incline to work on it more! So the plan is to bring her home and when it gets warm or when I get bored to go work on grinding stuff and planning for more of the bay shave... It is going to be a TON of work....

SO I got an armrest from a guy on here... for 10 bucks plus shipping... Little faded and dirty, but the plan is to get all new interior pieces because the ones I have now are painted and I want to start over with the paint, I want to do it like a CTR Civic..... SO the arm rest will be Black with either red fabric OR with Recaro Fabric... We will see! =)

Here is some pics with my First DSLR Camera... Nikon D3100 =) And yes the arm rest is dirty, it hasn't been cleaned....

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So the Civic Came home Sunday.... Had to clean the garage and get her in there... Now I can work on her when I have time, which is rare lol...

But here is some pics... Some pics of the welding for now...

YES I KNOW the tires are backwards lol they serve ZERO purpose other than to hold the car up so they will get swapped back later on lol

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I am REALLLLY Considering getting one of these =) It will look clean, and gets rid of the booster =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if i read that correctly, you need more than just that. idk though since some of the stuff on that side confuses me. I want an s2k clutch cylinder

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe thats it. i think i read somewhere in small print that you needed to use the brakeline kit or your own custom one which if your doing brakelines you should be fine

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea all new brake lines.... Gonna try and get Black fittings at least in the bay... Thinking about white car, with black accents in the bay =) Like the Skunk 2 black series products or Edlebrock would be hot!

CO-EM1

ILL BUT YOUR CF HOOD HAHAHAHA jk it looks good man but seriously if u want to sell it ill take it off ur hands

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wish i was willing to rip out my ac, but its not worth it. It looks so much better though

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Stupid Email never sent me an email saying I got posts lol.... Sorry guys

What's he name of rims
Brand: Enkei's -- not sure of the actual style, they are about 8 yrs old now... Still in great shape... Thinking about keeping them on her =)

ILL BUT YOUR CF HOOD HAHAHAHA jk it looks good man but seriously if u want to sell it ill take it off ur hands
LOL NO way, I got such a good deal on it =) I can't wait to use it! I have the "CF LOCKS" for it but I am not going to cut into a CF hood...

i wish i was willing to rip out my ac, but its not worth it. It looks so much better though
Yea it was such a hard debate! I was like well when I am at the track it is nice to be cold lol but the looks are worth it for a garaged car =)
daaaaamnn what a car, what a project :D
i cant wait when you finish work over car
Thanks man, I can't wait either! Taking a while, but she is in the works!!!
you plan to get rid of sides and trunk w/ big wing right??
Yessir! My garage is only a 1 car, so they take up less space staying ON the car for now that is... I do however already have a stock Silver Hood with no holes ready to go, just haven't swapped yet!
i really like the rims on your car!!!
Thank you! =) I may refinish them but I really want to keep them... I don't see many people with them anymore...
Its titled project de rice so i would assume so
Ha yes it is!

Well Peeps, no updates yet, it has been snowing in CO and I am working long hours, so she is just sitting... I did sell the old Factory Headlights =) And got some HID headlights for my DD and I love them!

CBURKE

"That's not my LEG"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah on the EG/EF there used to hold ip the UCA. On the EK you have no need for them holes!
Keep up the good work man!

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah on the EG/EF there used to hold ip the UCA. On the EK you have no need for them holes!
Keep up the good work man!
Ahhhhh Thank you, that is what I was thinking from looking at pictures and such... Lazy Honda not fixing that lol Consider them gone!

More to come soon I hope

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ha yeah i definately would rip AC out if i had another car but this is my only one

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Little Updates...

So the Civic is coming home early from my buddy's... Kinda sad because we didn't get as much done as wanted... But it being home I will have it not an hr away so I will be incline to work on it more! So the plan is to bring her home and when it gets warm or when I get bored to go work on grinding stuff and planning for more of the bay shave... It is going to be a TON of work....

SO I got an armrest from a guy on here... for 10 bucks plus shipping... Little faded and dirty, but the plan is to get all new interior pieces because the ones I have now are painted and I want to start over with the paint, I want to do it like a CTR Civic..... SO the arm rest will be Black with either red fabric OR with Recaro Fabric... We will see! =)

Here is some pics with my First DSLR Camera... Nikon D3100 =) And yes the arm rest is dirty, it hasn't been cleaned....

i remember when i got my center console haha just makes the interior other than a new stereo

scarhead92

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
any updates yet? this is a sick build and i want more ha. during the derice i hope that trunk stays since i think its super unique