Project EG! ...slowly on her way lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

usdm.ehtu

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thank you guys for the ones that are welcomeing me .. really thanks .. you guys in everygirls minds are a REAL man. .
WTF does that even mean? Your speaking for 4 figure women all around the world or something?

anyways , yeh im already saving for the K cant wait! and my supra ...well that will pretty much be free ( no mommy and daddy arnt buying it ) . .
Getting a supra for free.....how? By letting people fist your ass, since you stated you were all for the shocker.

thats dope thats theres other chicks on this site.. all the chicks out here have riced out crap cars. :P

may be putting in my projector JDM black lights today.....
That is not JDM, that ricer ebay s**t

thats MORE CUSHION FOR THE PUSHIN!!! HELLLLLLLL YEAAH my boyfriend LOVEs it when he can suck on my rolls .
obesity is nothing to be proud of .

is this your life? seriously? do you get fun out of thinking you know everybody ?
freakin loser.
if anyone here is the loser its you. Your just got into the scene and your first purchase you plan on getting is HONDA's, NOT HONDU, most sought out engine which you know jack s**t about. So you wanna learn about it, good, then go learn FIRST. FIrst it was a boosted B, then a K, and now a supra....fuk sakes. Your just as bad as this thread that was made a while back where this kid didnt know s**t, made a list of the parts he was gonna get..... which he added 4 diff kind of suspensions, 3 diff kind of intakes, 2 diff type of camber kits..... retarded.. YOU=FAIL.

Kyrstie
canadian chicks are whores

I'd stop talking, I only live 2.5 hours away from you.
:D

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WTF does that even mean? Your speaking for 4 figure women all around the world or something?

Getting a supra for free.....how? By letting people fist your ass, since you stated you were all for the shocker.

That is not JDM, that ricer ebay s**t

obesity is nothing to be proud of .

if anyone here is the loser its you. Your just got into the scene and your first purchase you plan on getting is HONDA's, NOT HONDU, most sought out engine which you know jack s**t about. So you wanna learn about it, good, then go learn FIRST. FIrst it was a boosted B, then a K, and now a supra....fuk sakes. Your just as bad as this thread that was made a while back where this kid didnt know s**t, made a list of the parts he was gonna get..... which he added 4 diff kind of suspensions, 3 diff kind of intakes, 2 diff type of camber kits..... retarded.. YOU=FAIL.

Kyrstie

:D
Officially owned:hithead:

Kyrstie

5+ Year Member
I ain't on any RSX forum. Probably someone with the same avatar.

Edit

You and any of the other Canadian peeps should all cruise down to H-T's Sept. 6th meet in Seattle
did nt know theres a meet.. hopefully i have my new engine cause i doubt this one would make it. but yeh 4sure count me in.

.... if you were inviting me and i read it wrong :???:

Status
Not open for further replies.