question for all 4th gen owners.

panda

D-series soldier
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i see said the student to the master. well looks like imma just slap a new one in :D i just need to find one that is pretty close by. s&h is a b***h lol

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
panda said:
i see said the student to the master. well looks like imma just slap a new one in :D i just need to find one that is pretty close by. s&h is a b***h lol
Try JDMotor. I got quoted at 1000 for the engine and tranny shipped.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
panda said:

hiddenramza

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
can some one with time and smarts help
i have a thread with extremely slow post my cars been sitting for 7 months now
please thanx sorry to post on some else's thread i've been on for day's

hiddenramza engine harness swap prob

EFOptmst

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How about a section with pictures of how owner's 4g's sit. How much they are lowered, with what, what size rims and tires they used to acheive the stance, spacers, etc. Also a section on backyard turbos to match on honda engines that people have done. Brands that people trust with their lives, best brand for products survey.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EFOptmst said:
How about a section with pictures of how owner's 4g's sit. How much they are lowered, with what, what size rims and tires they used to acheive the stance, spacers, etc. Also a section on backyard turbos to match on honda engines that people have done. Brands that people trust with their lives, best brand for products survey.

4th gen members rides for the pictures.

FI tech section for turbo stuff

ravendragon78

5+ Year Member
i need to know anything i can learn

i need to know anything i can learn about a civic lx 4-door from removel of head to cv axels

andre4444

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i know everyone wants engine stuff, so that should probably be top priority but for some noobs like myself I think a suspension writeup would be nice, just my .02
thanks for compiling those DPFI --> MPFI write ups i used them for my swap a couple days ago
any idea why im getting a code 9 for the cylinder position sensor? runs pretty fine