QwikXRs '96 CX HB "C'muter"

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
stealthy said:
im slammed on 205/45/16's....the only time i rub is when i crank it all the way to go into a parking spot or something like that.....how's your camber?if its good, and your fender liner is legit, you might have to raise it just a hair
Well, Im only dropped, maybe 2 or so inches..when i get back home (out of town on business right now), I'll check it out in more depth.. ;)

experiment - whatcha need? :P

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hehe...
[sings:] "Dyno times-a-comin', dyno times-a-comin'!

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so, I started on my HID retrofit with a spare set of headlights I had.. One is almost complete. Pictures will follow.

For the time being, I ordered adapters for the D2S bulbs to fit the H7 holes, with shields.. They work okay, but thats about it - okay.. :???: There are tons of stray light-casting around, with no distinct cut-off. luckily, my lights are adjusted low enough that I've not received anyone high-beaming me (yet.)
Hopefully, this weekend, I'll have both done, photographed and installed.. We'll see..

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok.. news:

May be selling the hatch.. not positive, but it may be on the auction block very soon. My son's tuition is coming due in January, and if I can't come up with it in time, the hatch will go for sale to fund his education.. :(

We'll see. Stay tuned..

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha damn man...thats why I ain't having kids. i'm greedy lol

Let me know if you do, I'll buy that horn thingy off you :rolf:

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont forget to sell me the gsr brakes and all that before you sell it.. lol.

postal21

vroom vroom
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kids arent always planned... I can just see one night of bad judgement turning Jezeks thread into "jezeks buildup to a minivan!"

but im impressed youd go that far to ensure your son has a good education. props to you sir!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah ..... first you switch to a 4 door integra.

Then if you end up having 2 or more kids you either get a buick or a van and put 20s on it :lol:

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn that sux rick. hope you can come up with the funds.

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
edited:
sorry, posted wrong sheet... :(
I need to go get the right sheet..

Last edited: