R.i.p. Eg.

xzodiackillerx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you dont have to go through the police to get $$$$ from her insurance ... I didnt have a police report when I got hit and they gave me $3500 to fix my car ..get a lawyer . call her insurance and tell them you want money for a replacement ... also go to a doctor and get checked out ... I am sure you have at least a couple thousand dollars worth of injuries ....dont let this cost you

si-freak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How the hell did that old lady get away with that s**t!?
because she an old lady..... she even went to the hospital like she was hurt...

look closly at the window youll see a dent where something hit it .. that was my friends nose haha..
and hes finee....

stupidguy10 said:
damn that sucks looked like a real nice car!
AND yeahh she was... she was getting turbocharged in 3 weeks. :(

and already had over 8 grand put into her.

blah! i sware.

and we coulden't sue the old lady either because if we did the cop said he was going to give us a speeding ticket,(even though we werent speeding) we were doing 25 in a 35,

WTF!

EF Honda EF

and we coulden't sue the old lady either because if we did the cop said he was going to give us a speeding ticket,(even though we werent speeding) we were doing 25 in a 35,

WTF!
how would the cop konw u were speeding? sounds like ur just too scared to do anything

si-freak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
one was.....but the tow man...felt the need to shove the bumper under teh car when he towed it..... he claims its was broken anyways.

xzodiackillerx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no we werent but he said that if we sue he'll say we were .
1.so instead of getting a ticket for $100 and getting at least $2k in a settlement you are not going to do anything but b***h about not having money for a car now.

2. it would not be suing it would be getting paid for dammages to your car..

3.how is a cop going to write a ticket a week after the event ... if he does it can be harassment and you can get him in trouble

4. I think you were in the wrong and you are not telling us something

5. I dont care what you do but dont be a pussy and let them get away with this if you diddnt F up

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
f**king OLD PEOPLE CANT DRIVE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this absolutley sucks......i would be devistated if that happened to me bro...gl with everything

si-freak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
1.so instead of getting a ticket for $100 and getting at least $2k in a settlement you are not going to do anything but b***h about not having money for a car now.

2. it would not be suing it would be getting paid for dammages to your car..

3.how is a cop going to write a ticket a week after the event ... if he does it can be harassment and you can get him in trouble

4. I think you were in the wrong and you are not telling us something

5. I dont care what you do but dont be a pussy and let them get away with this if you diddnt F up
cause the cop was an a**hole... and dident like us anyways cause were a "tuner" he was asking us a whole bunch of bulls*** questions like where do we race at and crap like that......wtf... are car is totaled and he tryin pin the blame on us, STILL.

and the reason we cant sue is because the rents won't let us they say just let i go cause she's an old lady ans if we sue were goin to hell.......

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^ Damn thats crazy hope your able to rebuild the car...and if thats the case, u should tell ur parents to give u some cash thats some bs

si-freak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha yeahh well they just bought me a del sol shell..... so im just gonna drop my motor in that, : )

xzodiackillerx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cause the cop was an a**hole... and dident like us anyways cause were a "tuner" he was asking us a whole bunch of bulls*** questions like where do we race at and crap like that......wtf... are car is totaled and he tryin pin the blame on us, STILL.

and the reason we cant sue is because the rents won't let us they say just let i go cause she's an old lady ans if we sue were goin to hell.......
did the old lady not have insurance?

its not suing if her insurance pays for your car... that is what insurance is for just call her company and they will come out and look at your car and cut you a check...it happens every day ..thats how they did it when some old lady rearended me .. if you tried to get more than the cars worth then you would have to sue