Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
...something doesnt smell right...

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know I'd be sueing if I were you. Forget what the rents say and sue her. Who cares if she is an old lady( don't mean to sound like an a$$) but in this case she is a fellow driver and should be treated like one. I know the next accident I have I am going to fake everything if it isn't my fault.

d r i v e n

foul dog scut!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would buy another hatch, keep yours and switch evereything over.

knotapunk

5+ Year Member
well, on the bright side, at least something good came out of this. Sorry bout the hatch dude. Sweet looking car. I got smoked by an old lady before in my old '88 Golf. Same situation...couldn't charge or sue cause we'd get in s**t for it, even though she ran the red light. They claimed we ran the red cause of the angle of the accident...of course, no witnesses to claim what happened. Same situation again though, got a '93 hatchy out of it. Been pampering it ever since, and it's been about 7 years...

marc111

I ♥ My SEDAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sorry bout your loss bro......

si-freak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well, on the bright side, at least something good came out of this. Sorry bout the hatch dude. Sweet looking car. I got smoked by an old lady before in my old '88 Golf. Same situation...couldn't charge or sue cause we'd get in s**t for it, even though she ran the red light. They claimed we ran the red cause of the angle of the accident...of course, no witnesses to claim what happened. Same situation again though, got a '93 hatchy out of it. Been pampering it ever since, and it's been about 7 years...
niiice man,

JDMchula

c0up3 stAY Fr3SH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
si_freak lmao u going to hell das a good 1 but GL on the new wip show us pix

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
were those the real denjis? sorry to hear man.
buy it back and part it out or build a cage car...
good to hear ur ok though