R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lmao, my wheels are actually chrome!

cleaned the seats and carpet and all the plastic in side the truck, looks way better in there also

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That steering wheel is uber rare!

Is ur interior blue/gray? If so I have a primo set of bucket seats if u want em just pay shipping and they're urs!

I also have some interior pieces and other junk laying around if u need anything!

Which chevy wheels r u planning on running? Are u planning drop spindles or just cranked and reindexed torsions?

Goddamn I'm excited for this shittt!

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:haha: I like it man, can wait till you lower that b***h...:mrgreen:

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn that thing looks like new!! Can't wait to see how u pimp it out!

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That steering wheel is uber rare!

Is ur interior blue/gray? If so I have a primo set of bucket seats if u want em just pay shipping and they're urs!

I also have some interior pieces and other junk laying around if u need anything!

Which chevy wheels r u planning on running? Are u planning drop spindles or just cranked and reindexed torsions?

Goddamn I'm excited for this s***tt!
when i first saw the steering wheels i was like whoa this s**t looks bad ass, didnt know it was rare tho.

the interiors is a gray color, and yes i would love to have buckets!

what interior pieces do you have?

thinking about some z71 wheels, or new chrome bullet holes off like '10 -11 silverado

i need to get your number man, seriously

and im gonna go blocks, and cranked, but i have a few ?s about it. i dont have the money to tub and bag right now, wish i did tho, cause im super jelly of yours.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
irocs are horrible, and they are 5 lug, these trucks are 6 lug,

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
!5 lug swaps on these r easy!

Only downside is the 2600I rear end is more stout than its toyota counterpart

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not yet, been working, i did tint my tails this past weekend, now im looking for lowering stuff to get it dropped. been talking to mymemmeryloss about stuff do to it.

nicoalex2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Latest update would be he traded for a kia. But dont worry he really likes it a lot

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ohhhhhhhhhh go paint your lip

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:LOVELOVELOVELOVE:!!!!!!!!
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE keep this truck and give mymmeryloss a run for his money.(GL tho hehe)

God I've wanted a hard body for years. Body drop that ish, get rid of the bench and do bucket...yea OK I'll stop. I'm super jealous of you!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha thanks,i been waiting on the right truck to fall in my lap. i actually had a old school toyota when i was in college, and i loved the that damn truck, we had it in our fam for like 11 years. i have been wanting a truck again for a while, but i kept getting other things i liked but really wasnt somthing i loved. the 240 was fun, but just wasnt me, the del sol was mainly cause it was one of those kinda cars i thought would be fun but ended up being a pain in the ass to own ex: leaking top, really small , paint was peeling off, and the motor being swapped by some random person before i bought it and the rat nest of wires they left behind. and the tahoe was just a mistake.the guy i sold it to told me about his near death experience with it, and i thank god it wasnt me. so yah, i dont just sell my cars cause i want to, its cause 99% somthing has happend and i dont want nor trust it.

anyways, i will have this truck a while, beleive me this time. its actually somthing i want . rather than somthing that just poped up as a good deal and ended up getting it.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well, goin to drop alot of f***ing money on suspension parts to lower my truck this weekend,

i cant beleive how expensive it is

grand total..............

rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.