Rant thread

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Are you sure he wasn't trying to become friends, and calling you bromo?
The way he was talking made it sound like he wanted to smash my civic into the ground so no, that ain't it.

They could have thought you were Jewish, and were calling you Shlomo.
I don't even look jewish

So I end up slapping my wife today...too much mayo in the sandwhich :x
I literally laughed my ass off.

Black96EXNC

SOHC EJ8
Well that's to be expected here. Even when you ask a serious question someones always a smart ass

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Maybe he was giving you compliments, but didn't want to sound gay, so he was saying no-homo.

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Or...maybe he was flicking you s**t for your civic being fast in a sarcastic way...by calling you slow-mo.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Maybe he thought you were the head of your household, and he was calling you a majordomo.

Majordomo
-a man in charge of a great household, as that of a sovereign; a chief steward.

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Or maybe you are fat, and he is gay; and he was referring to you being a whale and said he wanted to get inside your blowhole (but he's a hick so he pronounced it weird.)

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Or...maybe he was flicking you s*** for your civic being fast in a sarcastic way...by calling you slow-mo.
sounded nothing like it.

Or maybe he didn't understand what you were saying.. so he said "como?" in spanish
I'm pretty sure this redneck doesn't know spanish.

Maybe he thought you were the head of your household, and he was calling you a majordomo.
sounding nothing like it.

Or maybe you are fat, and he is gay; and he was referring to you being a whale and said he wanted to get inside your blowhole (but he's a hick so he pronounced it weird.)
im not fat, he probably is gay and blowhole and chomo sound nothing alike.

TBH: This thread is way off-topic, I'm pretty sure OP wants you to post rants, not theories on what some dude called me. It was funny for the first 10 replies/ideas, its getting old now.

/rant

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Uhh sleeping that long is NOT going to make you feel better.

:thumbs up:
Where did I say that I slept like that to feel better? I said I'm not feeling well. Meaning ....I'm GETTING sick. I'm so glad I divorced u. U never listen.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
maybe you had him all wrong and was just offering you some chocolate rolo.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So i says to the ho...look b****...why the f*** is there so much mayo in this sandwhich? Do i look white to you?
She replies with her girly voice spirit all broken:...no i just..
I had to interrupt her with a back hand to the face and tell her...that was a rhetorical question b**** now stop putting so much damn mayo in the sandwhiches you chomo..

so much :x i told her to make me another one and that was that :x

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sounded nothing like it.

I'm pretty sure this redneck doesn't know spanish.

sounding nothing like it.

im not fat, he probably is gay and blowhole and chomo sound nothing alike.

TBH: This thread is way off-topic, I'm pretty sure OP wants you to post rants, not theories on what some dude called me. It was funny for the first 10 replies/ideas, its getting old now.

/rant
Maybe he was missing some teeth and was actually saying homo but couldnt pronounce it right :what: