rear disc conversion

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes the prop valve will work. re bleed ur brakes and im sorry i mustve just assumed u said booster.
the master cylinder should solve ur problems since obviously u need more juice..

95dx and 92cx

5+ Year Member
Yeah, I read up on it. They say without the master cylinder your brakes will feel softer, because you have more fluid to push through the original master cylinder. But yeah, I'm gonna re-bleed them as well. But it's drivable.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok just making sure u werent gonna leave it like that.. u might end up in colorado if u dont..

95dx and 92cx

5+ Year Member
haha yeah well that is where my car came from before i bought it. maybe it wants to go back.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Welcome to the site Katy.. Post up some pics in the members ride section and introduce your self/ride

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cking chic knows more than 95% of u guys on here, thats badass..

95dx and 92cx

5+ Year Member
i always try to make sure i have done my homework before making an ass of myself. ;) but i am just trying to get moving on my car so i have most of the stuff i want done before winter comes and stuff. and thanks for the welcome, and the compliment.

95dx and 92cx

5+ Year Member
update:
i got the prop valve, booster, and master cylinder in.
I like it a lot. i will post some pics later.

onesiphorus

5+ Year Member
That looks great. I have been want to do that to my 93 hatch. How is it working? looks like a great job...

newarkbubble

5+ Year Member
I have a complete rear disc setup from a 95 ex up for sale. $250 still has e-brakes. all you have to do is bolt up the swing arm and connet all the lines and your ready to go.
let me know.

I also have the ex doors with the harness to run everything properly instead of Ni**er rigging it to the fuse box. $200

Im in NJ

joseste4@yahoo.com

95dx and 92cx

5+ Year Member
if you would have read through the thread you would know that I already did a rear disc conversion and don't need any parts.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a complete rear disc setup from a 95 ex up for sale. $250 still has e-brakes. all you have to do is bolt up the swing arm and connet all the lines and your ready to go.
let me know.

I also have the ex doors with the harness to run everything properly instead of Ni**er rigging it to the fuse box. $200

Im in NJ

joseste4@yahoo.com
holy f**kin thread jack..