Recent Photo Shoot

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hi Everyone.
Just did a small photo shoot. let me know your thoughts about the car. likes and dislikes. in these photos i have the knock off front type r lip. i didnt get my genuine front ctr lip until after the photo shoot... i will be doing another photoshoot with it on soon. i would like some feedback on which photos look the best. thanks
FYI:
Rear CTR Lip
Charge Speed Side Skirts
CTR Style Front lip
Drag Wheels
EGR SunVisor
Carbon Fiber Spoon Mirrors

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
bigger pics plz

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry, for the pictures. i will try to get biggers ones. thanks though. the headlights are not smoked the are genuine ctr headlights.

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yep, they are genuine as can be. ill try to take pictures of them up close so you can see the stanley markings. i did a little touch up with the photos. thats why they look a little off.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The headlights look like oem ones blacked out.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Car looks real clean though.. im not a fan of the wheels but its your car...

do you have any big plans for it?

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can you take some close up pics of the sunvisor? Looks uber, i want one!

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks guys. yeah i want to look as genuine as possible with rare parts. i like the wheels with the car because in person the original paint has gold flakes in it you can see. and the fogs with the wheels i think is a good combo. i went with these side skirts because they are basic and not to flashy and they fit my new ctr front lip and rear lip very well. i have a fully built b16b na and it is sweet. i am actually thinking about boost right now. maybe 10lbs thats it. i like being just street fast. thanks for checking it out.

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ill try to get close ups of everything... egr visor, and all my other goodies.

- oh yeah, im still working on the rare parts thing

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Too much contrast, it's hard to see anything. I'd loose the red emblems, is the lip painted?

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Easy on the Photoshop, killer. Those are nice pics. I wanna see the originals! Nice car too!

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It would look much nicer with a siR lip.

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry for the pics again guys. my computer is acting stupid. the lips are painted. everything is all painted the factory color. i like the si-r lip as well but the ctr lip (not picutred) fits the skirts so much better, but if i was on stock skirts then yes, i would go with the si-r lip. likes and dislikes welcome. thanks again.

1997EK

1997 Civic DX (EJ6)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lose that rear visor and you, sir, will have a super clean Civic. Other than that, very nice!

JDM_SPEC_SI-R

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the rear visor is rare as s**t. it looks way better with it. ill try to post up a photo of it without it

BreeeeZy

Seatbelts FTW!
5+ Year Member
I wish the pictures were bigger and I'm not a fan of those rims. But overall It's super clean, nice car man. Oh and the rear visor is siiiiiiiiiiiiick.