*** Request Signature & Avatar HERE *** Part Dos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
K I'm back to do sig's when people ask me to, BUT I'd still love the help Nike is giving me. I think he's doing a PHENOMENAL job! He's doing thing's with sig's i don't think i could pull off, Nice!.
awhhh :woot:

aeaddy03

Up And Coming
5+ Year Member
see what you can do with these.

Thanks!

aeaddy03

Up And Coming
5+ Year Member
thanks but i just got an infraction for the above signature, said it was too big. can you or someone else make another one within limits. it would be greatly appreciated and post code also please.

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ill make one later, you can save that image to your computer for now and upload as your signature pic, it will shrink it down to the size it has to be automatically.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FlipSkater079: Please remove your current signature as it violates the rules of the site. One that follows the guidelines will be displayed at the quickest convenience.

This is an unofficial warning.

Thank You,
NYG.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Code:
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/2513/civicy.jpg

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Guy's can you please check your signature sizes, Since the problem stemmed from in here I'm giving everyone with a out of line signature 72 hours to comply with the adjustment needed before warnings/infractions are handed out.

Those in doubt have received PM

Just a friendly reminder guys.

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Guy's can you please check your signature sizes, Since the problem stemmed from in here I'm giving everyone with a out of line signature 72 hours to comply with the adjustment needed before warnings/infractions are handed out.

Those in doubt have received PM

Just a friendly reminder guys.
Yeah my bad NY, Can you tell me how to lower the picture size down to 35K or whatever our limit is? I can't remember, I use a lot of colors and that causes it most likely.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Depends what your using, If it's PS then instead of Saving As, go a few options down to "Save for Web & Devices" and play with the quality (Right top side)

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

can you please make me one with the pic pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sir?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ty sir, she is comming along nicely, i just need a sweet ass sig now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.