*** Request Signature & Avatar HERE *** Part Dos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manser

Could someone make me a pixel sig of a black ek coupe slammed on some white rims? Ill post a couple pics of what I had in mind and if someone could do it for me it would be greatly appreciated!
Something like this but with a coupe instead..
[/IMG]

Something like the bottom row of this one but with white rims and the car has to be black please!
[/IMG]

dguver@live.ie

Could someone make me a pixel sig of a black ek coupe slammed on some white rims? Ill post a couple pics of what I had in mind and if someone could do it for me it would be greatly appreciated!
[/IMG]

Something like the bottom row of this one but with white rims and the car has to be black please!
[/IMG]
could i get something like above only instead of the ek coupe an ek saloon (sedan) as you americans call them if possible , colour gunbarrel grey on black wheels ?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There is a whole pixel car thread guys!

Most likely everything u want has been done and is in that thread.

Search please!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, well i searched for u( im not sure y) and i found the thread.

Its dead. Hasnt been posted in in a year or more and doesnt seem that anyone makes them anymore, but it seems easy enough to make your own, so give it a shot!

Just google pixel cars and there are lots of tutorials to help u!

Manser

Ok, well i searched for u( im not sure y) and i found the thread.

Its dead. Hasnt been posted in in a year or more and doesnt seem that anyone makes them anymore, but it seems easy enough to make your own, so give it a shot!

Just google pixel cars and there are lots of tutorials to help u!
Hahahah, Ive already tried. Posting in here was a last resort :cry: Turns out im really shitty with computers :P

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hahahah, Ive already tried. Posting in here was a last resort :cry: Turns out im really s***ty with computers :P
hey, man i have made a few, if you want. post what ever pic your wanting used and kinda what your wanting and ill give it a shot for you.

Manser

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
That pretty much sums it up.. hahah :P

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh, lol idk how to do the little cartoon ones, i just know how to use an actual photo

got a real pic youd like me to use or try,

Manser

oh, lol idk how to do the little cartoon ones, i just know how to use an actual photo

got a real pic youd like me to use or try,
Well my cars basically stock atm.. I have my coils sitting in my bedroom and my wheels are on their way but I didnt want to put any of it on because here in Canada we have brutal winters with tons of salt and I wanted to save it all a years worth of rust. But Ill post up a pic of the car and you can try something with that... OR if your good with photo editing you could try slamming my car in the pic i post and throw the wheels i've ordered on if you want? Ill post a pic of the car and the wheels just in case.. ;)
Car.
[/IMG]
Wheels.
[/IMG]

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah im no good with photoshop, (i need to get my wife to teach me lol)

but i can make you a decent one with the pic you gave me anyway if you want, lol i mean worst case senairo, you dont have to use it lol

want me to give it a shot?

im going to see what i can doin useing paint and then ill post a normal one then the edited one with it slammed on candys

Manser

yeah im no good with photoshop, (i need to get my wife to teach me lol)

but i can make you a decent one with the pic you gave me anyway if you want, lol i mean worst case senairo, you dont have to use it lol

want me to give it a shot?

im going to see what i can doin useing paint and then ill post a normal one then the edited one with it slammed on candys
Sounds good to me man! Anything is better then nothing right? :P Plus, when spring comes ill just post a pic of it slammed with candys and you can re-do one without having to photoshop it ;)

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sooooo.... I know you just made me one, but my baby had a makeover :D So whenever you could make one that'd be greatly appreciated!

Pick your favorite =)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Here's a very basic one for you pumpkin ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.