Resurrecting the Dream/civhatch92 [REbuild]

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just lets hear it run! and get that break in oil

JDMDRIVEREK

LMAO....Good to see ya rollin bruh....Yeah i def, would stick to your plan like most SMART people do & break it in b4 building boost...especially with the $ & time thrown into your Eg...I wanna see fresh pic's after the bumper's & etc..are on...!

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
LMAO....Good to see ya rollin bruh....Yeah i def, would stick to your plan like most SMART people do & break it in b4 building boost...especially with the $ & time thrown into your Eg...I wanna see fresh pic's after the bumper's & etc..are on...!
:word: I'll be sure to post pics once it's all done. I'll try and get some new ones tomorrow with my camera so they're better quality.

JDMDRIVEREK

word, ill be looking out for em...Congrats on finishing your build bruh...Cant wait to see a video after you break er in

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
word, ill be looking out for em...Congrats on finishing your build bruh...Cant wait to see a video after you break er in
Finished... it's not finished until it's tuned and I get my good bumpers on.. and even then there's always something else I want to buy for it.. new rims, broadway rear view mirror, new seats eventually, rims...etc etc.

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good s**t bro i bet you were happy when you had it on tha road cant wait till u tune and a vid!!

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Should look super clean with the bumpers and the wing...

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cant wait to see the finished bumps and wing!
as for the mirror pics its hard to take without me in them lmao ill get them tonight

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
178 miles on it so far.

Oh cool my wastegate top port slams the top of my FMIC... ugh just when I thought things were looking up.

JDMDRIVEREK

Finished... it's not finished until it's tuned and I get my good bumpers on.. and even then there's always something else I want to buy for it.. new rims, broadway rear view mirror, new seats eventually, rims...etc etc.

:word:...I switch wheels at least 4 to 5x a year...
You should slam it...!
Updated pic's look good..
Still getting snow.....?

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
:word:...I switch wheels at least 4 to 5x a year...
You should slam it...!
Updated pic's look good..
Still getting snow.....?
I would love to slam it, but 1. my dad won't let me and 2. my downpipe barely clears as is..

It's so cold the snow won't melt, and every once in awhile it snows an inch overnight.

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hated not being able to go low, my downpipe was superrr low too. Looks super clean even with the black bumpers though :thumbup:

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I hated not being able to go low, my downpipe was superrr low too. Looks super clean even with the black bumpers though :thumbup:
Thank you very much kind sir.

Gotta change my wastegate tomorrow to get rid of the top port to stop it from slamming my FMIC:

Port 1 on the solenoid would go to the pressure source, and port 3 would go to the bottom port on the gate. The top port on the gate would be left open. The solenoid would be set to normally open in the software, and act as a bleeder valve like a manual boost solenoid. Port 2 would be vented to the atmosphere.

Sounds about right?.. Hopefully.

JDMDRIVEREK

I would love to slam it, but 1. my dad won't let me and 2. my downpipe barely clears as is..

It's so cold the snow won't melt, and every once in awhile it snows an inch overnight.
Damn, it kinda suck's for all 3x responses. but I guess if it come's down to bending pipe & tearing up your car i would not lower it neither...

Yeah I hate the snow which is why i moved to F.L i am from LongIsland New York...!
That pic looks Steaze !