Resurrecting the Dream/civhatch92 [REbuild]

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think a nice steering wheel would set the interior off!

slamaskin

5+ Year Member
man now that's what i call a rebuild.... i know what you're going trough i did the same thing with my car except the engine rebuild which i will do next year :D the job done on details is just amazing can't wait too see the pictures of a complete car AMAZING =)

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You buy it.. I'll install it ;)

Still working on getting the front end done... one spindle was bent so the car sat crooked. Just finished painting another one.. going to throw them back on hopefully tomorrow.

All the suspension is tightened up.... I want winter to hold off so I can finish this build.

Still need to:
install windshield
finish front suspension
top off coolant
sideskirts
side trim
rear bumper support
front+rear bumpers
etc.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
More problems to set me back...
Had painted+swapped a whole integra front brake conversion... problem is its from a 1990
Knuckles seem to be different causing horrible camber when on the ground... I'm assuming I need 94-01 teg front knuckles now.

But do I need different calipers as well... or will my 1990 teg ones work?

This car will never be done.

slamaskin

5+ Year Member
i think that the calipers you have will work but i dont think that the disc will fit i think that offset will change (someone correct me if i'm wrong) do you have front adjustable camber if you don't i think that will solve your problem cheaper (dependin how bad is the camber) than getting another knucles and repainting them and stuff.... report if you have solved problem.... can't wait to see it done :thumbs up

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this car is getting better and better everytime i click on this thread, keep us posted man

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i think that the calipers you have will work but i dont think that the disc will fit i think that offset will change (someone correct me if i'm wrong) do you have front adjustable camber if you don't i think that will solve your problem cheaper (dependin how bad is the camber) than getting another knucles and repainting them and stuff.... report if you have solved problem.... can't wait to see it done :thumbs up
yeah I've got a skunk2 front camber kit.

update:
3 weeks, 3 different junk yards, and 4 sets of spindles... I have found a pair that fit..
1995 integra spindles... now painting and hopefully throwing them on tomorrow. Pics perhaps; we'll see.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not too much progress..its cold out!!!

Side mouldings are on, and I got the windshield installed.
Front SiR lip is on along with front bumper (I'll be rocking old bumpers till new ones are painted)

Here's some pics... enjoy:

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
clean! love the bay (minus all the wires you could easily tuck)[headlight harness]
not so sure i liked the side moldings but you def. pulled them off on this car
still cant wait to see her run!
and then a photo shoot of some sort!

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i see you supportin CC:thumbs up

but whats needed to be done?

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i see you supportin CC:thumbs up

but whats needed to be done?
Gotta support the club!

Still need rear bumper, top off fluids, wastegate dump fab.
...and it would be nice if there weren't cinders on the road.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Oh wow, why did I think that it was the fuel filter lol. Little filter on the valve cover is deceiving too!