Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RhdRicheeee said:
Its cool man really

Thank you for your advice....

I was just happy to post on CC for the first time.
i dont care what anyone says, or what you said here, or said on some other site, or any of that crap.........

the cars are nice, thats all that matters :thumbs up

OMGWTFLOL

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good and don't forget to keep those under tight security...there are a lot of thieves and haters in this world!

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to the club man...damn already 10 pages in two days...crazy...The EG looked sick the other day i saw it...

zville00SI

CC's Smart ASS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How does he decide on which car to drive when he wakes up in the morning? :what:

Rubixcu7

Not Fittin In...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
zville00SI said:
How does he decide on which car to drive when he wakes up in the morning? :what:
bangin rides... and i see u met the welcome team...

tonys2teg

5+ Year Member
all i have to say is dam! after reading the whole thread and they where bashin on you and you hit them with the legit pics . dam!

lovin both of those whips

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love how the people come in, call people haters, and say they read all the pages.

If they read any of it, they'ed realize that nobody doubted the existance of the cars .... just purely a miscommunication of what the cars actually were.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RhdRicheeee said:
now i dont know much about integras, i always just thought it was ITR now i HAD heard about SIR-G before but didnt know much about it.. but you state in an SIR-G

RhdRicheeee said:
My dc2 is a siR-G
so im lookign at the vin plate and it does not say "SIR-G" it says "Si vtec" now i had no idea what that meant so i was looking at this

i know its small but you can clearly see it says SIR G

i had no idea what an SI VTEC is so digging again i went and talked to some other people.. and they showed me this, basicly looks like a jdm gsr

http://www.bestjapancar.com/honda11111.htm

so i guess with all the numbers and confusion im still just trying to understand what this car is exactly..

not trying to start s**t or anything i would just like to understand what im looking at thanks.. ;)

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sick rides bro. To be honest, I was doubtful at the beginning, mainly because we get alot of fakers. You had the proof, and that's man enough.

Good work on those cars :thumbs up Keep em clean.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
now i dont know much about integras, i always just thought it was ITR now i HAD heard about SIR-G before but didnt know much about it.. but you state in an SIR-G

so im lookign at the vin plate and it does not say "SIR-G" it says "Si vtec" now i had no idea what that meant so i was looking at this

i know its small but you can clearly see it says SIR G

i had no idea what an SI VTEC is so digging again i went and talked to some other people.. and they showed me this, basicly looks like a jdm gsr

http://www.bestjapancar.com/honda11111.htm

so i guess with all the numbers and confusion im still just trying to understand what this car is exactly..

not trying to start s**t or anything i would just like to understand what im looking at thanks.. ;)
yeah... :what:

PBzAllan

k swapped
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man lovin the rides how does the kswapped hatch pull?

what are your future plans for the it?