NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
FRODO said:
Frodo... stop trying to start something. You're imagination seems to have gotten the best of you, making you see things that aren't there.

RhdRicheeee

I shift w/ my LEFT hand
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Grlr8crJOI said:
nice cars. i love the EG. i want a k20!! so jealous... and please, post more pics of both of them!
THANKS babygirl....

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Frodo... stop trying to start something. You're imagination seems to have gotten the best of you, making you see things that aren't there.
amy please spare me your crap, i dont need it. you know what you do i need not to point it out.

taxableabe

5+ Year Member
sweeet!!!! i think im now interested in hatches more, my whip got stolen on friday at work, so im getting a paycheck of $7,250 for a civic i paid $5,700 out the door for, tax license everything.

RhdRicheeee

I shift w/ my LEFT hand
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
taxableabe said:
sweeet!!!! i think im now interested in hatches more, my whip got stolen on friday at work, so im getting a paycheck of $7,250 for a civic i paid $5,700 out the door for, tax license everything.

sorry to hear that...

but ya get a hatch and K that baby...

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
taxableabe said:
sucks to hear about your whip, glad you got it all settled though..now make your own thread with pics :lol:

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
taxableabe said:
Use that $ to buy a K20, and save up for a shell.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
He bought the hatch with the k20 in it. No work required. ;)

:shock: :smackself

RhdRicheeee said:
Im tired of people sayin they got bad times and s**t cuzz they ran on street tires and blah blah blah im not tuned........

Ha ha...exactly... :lol:

taxableabe

5+ Year Member
chow said:
Use that $ to buy a K20, and save up for a shell.
how much k20's cost?
so far i have 9000 saved up for my deposit i was gonna get an 05 GT stang. i hate giving cash to people that dont need it, like big loan companys.

cellular industry rocks, only been in it for 7 months.

RhdRicheeee

I shift w/ my LEFT hand
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
who else would go outside at 11-12am at night and take pics of there vehicles for some people on the NET....and than go back outside to take pics of the DAMN vin #'s and license plates...haahhaahhhahh

crazy...

taxableabe

5+ Year Member
RhdRicheeee said:
who else would go outside at 11-12am at night and take pics of there vehicles for some people on the NET....and than go back outside to take pics of the DAMN vin #'s and license plates...haahhaahhhahh

crazy...
KHATERS!!!!!!

sorry im middle eastern. excuse my assyrian ass.

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
taxableabe said:
how much k20's cost?
so far i have 9000 saved up for my deposit i was gonna get an 05 GT stang. i hate giving cash to people that dont need it, like big loan companys.

cellular industry rocks, only been in it for 7 months.
On JDM-Online.com you can pick up a JDM '02+ RSX Type-S/ Civic R for $6000 not including does very expensive Motor mounts you need from Hasport + other misc stuff. Then trying to get it pass in Cali, what a b***h, i hate this state because of the emission laws. But if you have the $ go for it bro, i too want one in my hatch but thats wayy too much to spend when i have bills to pay for. :(

RhdRicheeee

I shift w/ my LEFT hand
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
FRODO said:
Wow amazing how people can ruin a thread and nothing happen...atleast 4 pages of this is useless bull s**t that doesnt need to be here, and....well i will leave that part out.

Nice cars man. i would love to see more pics of the hatch..and that sweet DC2.

PS. nOObs the ignore list is your best friend.

thank you

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RhdRicheeee said:
Like my Rota's? ;)

you make me sick to my stomach richeeee :P
god i envy you! gimme gimme gimme.

taxableabe

5+ Year Member
chow said:
On JDM-Online.com you can pick up a JDM '02+ RSX Type-S/ Civic R for $6000 not including does very expensive Motor mounts you need from Hasport + other misc stuff. Then trying to get it pass in Cali, what a b***h, i hate this state because of the emission laws. But if you have the $ go for it bro, i too want one in my hatch but thats wayy too much to spend when i have bills to pay for. :(
what happens if i get a non smog legal, or non emmission law'd engine in my civ. but it passes smog, but not visual or whatever. would cops ever pop your hood and look for that? like to see if the VIN matches, i dont know, ive been pulled over only in luxury vehicles, after they say im speeding, they search the vehicle for bud, not the hood. lol.

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
richocet1 said:
No need to go on the defensive man, just ignore them. Its the atmosphere around here. Just play it mellow. :D
ditto that IGNORE...thats what i do or i'd been banned tons of times and over