Rims

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
trying to decide what kinda rims i wanna get for my EG8. I don't have alot of money and i'm not really caring about brand rims, other than Motegi or maybe Enkei..hell if i could get si rims that would be better! but thats kinda it. more like pep boy shits really lol. I'm not sure what kinda rims size though i should get. I"m thinking 15s with 50 series tires but i know the EG8 can fit up to about.. 16s, 17 pushing it, but easily fit 16 with a lil room. any ideas?

JR-Style

Technician
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can fit 17's with 40 series easily also.

but 16's look better, my next rims will be 16s

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i don't want it to look like its on stilts though.. I think 15s would look good, but i don't think i'd see much of a difference. unlike 16..but it'll weight me down though.

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you dont have a lot of money get some15's tires will be cheaper too

Dante S.

Luv 2 Stock Rides
5+ Year Member
Milano01 said:
trying to decide what kinda rims i wanna get for my EG8. I don't have alot of money and i'm not really caring about brand rims, other than Motegi or maybe Enkei..hell if i could get si rims that would be better! but thats kinda it. more like pep boy shits really lol. I'm not sure what kinda rims size though i should get. I"m thinking 15s with 50 series tires but i know the EG8 can fit up to about.. 16s, 17 pushing it, but easily fit 16 with a lil room. any ideas?
you can get some rotas spoon replica or gt3..
i really like the rota circuit 10 or circuit 8 for my ride.
15".. :cool:

xpunkx281

5+ Year Member
yeah just get some nice 15' mugens or some OEMs or whatever your into...then drop it..so it sits flush with the wheel...Niiiiice

xpunkx281

5+ Year Member
tunerfreak87 said:
yeah i got 16's and i kinda wanna go 15's
i was gonna get 16s but i saw some EG8_4 with some 15' GT3's..dropped so it sat flush with the top of the wheel..and with a lip kit..Niiice....idk..i think 15's do the trick..but thats just me

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i've decided i'm going with 15s.there is a guy here selling OEM LX rims..but there 16s so it kinda sucks lol. pep boys does have a set of rims though that i do like, I forgot the brand though.. i could try and afford the Motegi ones they've got, but the other ones look the same..and are alot cheaper lol.

tunerfreak87

i like snails.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Milano01 said:
yeah i've decided i'm going with 15s.there is a guy here selling OEM LX rims..but there 16s so it kinda sucks lol. pep boys does have a set of rims though that i do like, I forgot the brand though.. i could try and afford the Motegi ones they've got, but the other ones look the same..and are alot cheaper lol.
heres mine with 16" gt3's lowered on skunk2 springs...sits pretty good, i rub very RARELY. i barely have 2 fingers width from the fender to the tire, but i really want to get these in 15's.

oh...and the skunk2 lugnuts and honda centercaps compliment the rim very nicely lol =)

Attachments

Last edited:

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol, i've been looking around if i could get stock honda preformance rims. i haven't found any yet that are off an SI even though i do like those and they are 15s. i'm going to try one of the junk yards this week that suposedly has alot of hondas, i'm going shopping lol

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll try and get a pic loaded, but it'll be old..before i lowered it and added the rear wing, but its basically the same either way. I took the wing off for right now until i got my exhaust and other body work done.

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i'm trying to give my car the clean, but race kinda look. some people would probably call it ricey but its not. its more to like my mood really. so i need like rims that are clean but also sorta.. stand out alil.. since i do have a racing wing that i can take on or off whenever i please. i do like those rota gt3s though..

tunerfreak87

i like snails.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Milano01 said:
i'm trying to give my car the clean, but race kinda look. some people would probably call it ricey but its not. its more to like my mood really. so i need like rims that are clean but also sorta.. stand out alil.. since i do have a racing wing that i can take on or off whenever i please. i do like those rota gt3s though..
i like em on my car, even being red.

civicaccelerate

5+ Year Member
throw some dS on That B****** just playn i got 15 inch rotas work just fine look good and the rota slipstreams in 15 inch way only 13 pounds reall light !!!! recomend racinglab.com check out thats were i get all my crap!!! i practacly know the owner i hang out at there place lol!!1