roll call for all the ej8 (96-98)

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lookin good honda_power!!! i love seein other green civics like mine. i f**kin love the color.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
turbo came in today

Snaild16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
shibby! boost ftw! i just got my motor done up and rebuilt.. muahahahahaha.. no break in time owns me =-/

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
singlecamEJ8 said:
^^^

lol....thats dope....cant wait to see the finished product!
lmao...thats great

btw i wanna see some more eeejayyy8 pics!!!!!=) =) =)

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I thought thbis thread was for posting your own '96-'98 EJ8? One of those isn't even a '96-'98 (unless it's converted on teh front).

Snaild16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it was converted..

its supposed to be pics of just ej8's..doesnt have to be your own but most people post their own..

just pics of 96-98 model civic's..

unr8ed06

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
snaild, that last pic is great. i have the same color car w/ a cf lip and i will be putting those same fogs in later this week. i've been contemplating the darker amber side markers and after seeing these pics i may go ahead and get them. looks great.

Snaild16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah, that's a buddy in jacksonville. im gettin that same front mount so my fogs sit like they should.. so if anyone's interested in a spearco front mount.. lmk:lol:

unr8ed06

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
changed a few thing within the last few days

few more things to come within a week or so hopefully.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
unr8ed06 said:
post twice...sorry
You should be able to choose to delete the post when you go to the "edit post" screen.

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
unr8ed06- what wheels are those and where'd you get that carbon fiber trim?

unr8ed06

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the wheels are from an 03 civic i think maybe 02 but, definitely an em2. the cf trim came from a kit on ebay actually. i ordered a kit and it ended up being for a 4 dr and i never sent it back. that's the only piece i have in there right now. you can find complete kits on ebay. the good ones usually go for over $100. i might have paid $60, if that. it fits on there but, not perfect. the only reason i keep it on there is because of how badly my console is faded.

singlecamEJ8

so USDM it hurts.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
unr8ed06 said:
the wheels are from an 03 civic i think maybe 02 but, definitely an em2. the cf trim came from a kit on ebay actually. i ordered a kit and it ended up being for a 4 dr and i never sent it back. that's the only piece i have in there right now. you can find complete kits on ebay. the good ones usually go for over $100. i might have paid $60, if that. it fits on there but, not perfect. the only reason i keep it on there is because of how badly my console is faded.
looks good....those are 7th gen EM2 HX rims...i have a set that are painted flat black im selling that used to be on my coupe....great wheel really light :thumbup: