NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
.blazed_ej8 said:
yea i know people hate the '99-'00...i was just f**king around cause theres no place for us....wheres the love for the '99-'00 ej8s ? :cry:
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=52
;)
snozepp147 said:
there's plenty of love for the 99-00 ej8s, thats why this thread was created.

now for 96-98/99-00 ej8 hybrids----> thats where the love is lacking. :P
I could see that.... Ever hear this one? "If you wanted as '99-'00 front, buy a '99-'00." I can understand both angles though, so meh.

And to b18c1hatch.... best I've seen fat fives look on a car.

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I could see that.... Ever hear this one? "If you wanted as '99-'00 front, buy a '99-'00." I can understand both angles though, so meh.
i had a fbp 2000 civic ex but found out it had been in a wreck so i sold it back and got a 98 ex. i wish i still had the 2000 black ex but oh well. and i just got a 99-00 front because i messed up the 98 front end

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
n0ice fat fives bro...looks sick.

imeonic - post more pics of ur sedan....when'd ya get it lowered. what size rims and tires are you running..?

imeonic

5+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
n0ice fat fives bro...looks sick.

imeonic - post more pics of ur sedan....when'd ya get it lowered. what size rims and tires are you running..?
thanks
its been that height for 3weeks now, i had to raise it cause they rub on my fenders bad :???:
wheels are 16s and tires are fat 205/45/16
already took off the plastic lining inside and manually rolled the front fenders
i might do 205/40s next time so they wont rub and would sit a lil lower =)

singlecamEJ8

so USDM it hurts.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lets get this rolling with engine bay shots....

my D16y8 in my EJ8:

and i thought this one looked cool:

post up those bays!!!!!!1

unr8ed06

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

these are older pics. no i have no rear lip and a cf front lip. i have the passwordjdm fogs under the christmas tree. i wanna order the darker amber colored side markers as well. also, i'd like some 99-00 tails and gsr mesh rims or maybe newer civic rims.

Snaild16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
here's my singleslammer on boost!

^^that pic is awesome!!!^^
is that a cwest bumper against the wall?

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Amy. . . i still want your wheels. . . . :(

BTW. . . i have no clue what you look like, but allt he members agree that you're hot. . . . don't think i saw you in the off topic thread "what do you look like". .

singlecamEJ8

so USDM it hurts.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats a nice setup you got there Snaild16!

oh and ya...that is a cwest bumper in the garage...lol

good eye :thumbup:

Snaild16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
heck yeah! thanx for the setup.. the turbo is no longer on my car.. that was my twins..haha i gotta garrett t3/t4 on it so im strait..

CWEST FTW!!! they look soo good:thumbup:

singlecamEJ8

so USDM it hurts.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i cant wait to get my turbo put together...i am waiting on a greddy kit for my sohc....hopefully done by spring 2007... if not... then a swapped turbo setup is in the future for my coupe.

yeah...the cwest bumper was pimp...i have to fix a few cracks in it...then i plan on trying to slang it here locally.

Bump to keep it going everyone!!!!!

Snaild16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
boost is fun, i've seen good numbers with the greddy kit.. g/l with the build.. save the sohc! haha..

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Slept-n said:
Amy. . . i still want your wheels. . . . :(

BTW. . . i have no clue what you look like, but allt he members agree that you're hot. . . . don't think i saw you in the off topic thread "what do you look like". .
:rolf: No, not everyone here thinks I'm hot. Meh, I really don't care. Eran thinks I'm hot and that's all that really matters. =) (*Awwwwwwwww....*)

I've posted up pics before, but I don't really like to post whore about it. I hate it when girls fill up threads with pics of themselves on here (girls joining car sites because they know guys will be there). Look around though. I know I'm in some pics on here in the background and stuff. I know I'm in at least one of the shots of a photoshoot for Eran's car and a few shots of 3DScott's car.

PS - The wheels are miiinnneee.

unr8ed06

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
more updated pics as requested. noting special really and yeah...the headlights are green.

cf gauge overlay:

older greddy knob, looks red because i was trying to block the sunlight w/ a red folder:

engine pics, nothing special, i/h/e, pulleys, msd cap, few other goodies:

i have the passwordjdm fogs under the xmas tree that'll go on sometime after xmas. i may order the darker colored amber sidemarkers as well. wanna get 99-00 tails and maybe swap an itr cluster and do some more to the interior. the engine has 187k and i'd like to swap in a b18 when i start working again. that seems to be the best bang for the buck. i'm not really into speed anymore, i just wanna swap in the b18 for alittle more passing power and from what i've heard they're really reliable (as are any other honda engine really). any questions, comments, flames welcome.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i need 2 get some pics up but i dotn wanna show u all wat ive been upto...mite not put up pics for alil bit hahaha

evil grin

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
watisjdm said:
i need 2 get some pics up but i dotn wanna show u all wat ive been upto...mite not put up pics for alil bit hahaha

evil grin
well your avatar kinda gives it away haha :roll:

....unless there's something else.....