RonJ request for OGs Genuine Rolla, hooked_on4, NOFX, shiznit, TonyM, handlebars

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You're right that was a little over the top... this will take some getting used too

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think petey the only one I could even try to get a hold of on Facebook

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a lot of the OG's on my FB. They don't WANT to come back...

RonJ

Banned
I have a lot of the OG's on my FB. They don't WANT to come back...
Let them know that biz is gone, that the new moderators are cool (evidenced by their not banning me), and that role models like themselves are needed. Of course, if they have become boring and dumb, tell them to stay where they are.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Let them know that biz is gone, that the new moderators are cool (evidenced by their not banning me), and that role models like themselves are needed. Of course, if they have become boring and dumb, tell them to stay where they are.
A lot of the OG's WANT biz back! He's on most of our FBs.

WTF is wrong with you about the moderators?? You a Yes Man too now?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oo, tell those OGs to stay where they are. They've got issues to resolve before returning.
The people you listed, he's on some of theirs...

RonJ

Banned
The people you listed, he's on some of theirs...
That's a shame. My condolences. Sometimes a list must be edited. People change. Delete them. They belong at the Martha Stewart forum or should be enrolled at the lobotomy.com site for rehabilitation.

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is this still a civic forum? I haven't gone outside of the off-topic or photography section in about 4-5 years. I remember most of these names in photo and off topic. twas a crazy time filled with infractions and warnings for the most ridiculous things.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
twas a crazy time filled with infractions and warnings for the most ridiculous things.
You mean things have changed? All the awesome convos were on CC FB or just people's pages now.

RonJ

Banned
Is this still a civic forum? I haven't gone outside of the off-topic or photography section in about 4-5 years. I remember most of these names in photo and off topic. twas a crazy time filled with infractions and warnings for the most ridiculous things.
Well, it is if having Civic in the site name counts.

I agree about over policing by old mods. That seems under control now as I am still typing in the reply box.

Please venture back into the tech side as this may revive this diseased patient.