RonJ request for OGs Genuine Rolla, hooked_on4, NOFX, shiznit, TonyM, handlebars

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
persnickety fits OGs to a T

RonJ

Banned
Idea -- UFC OG competition. We''ll beat the crap out of each other to release tension.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow, Talk about someone getting their panties in a bunch.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Tapatalk
Hey this is the OG thread. Please move along n00b!

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just out of this thread. Not off the site.

Voltio

formerly known as FAN8228
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Now that I see the point of this thread. It's not even worth coming back to.

It's not Ron's agenda to make it a community again of owners like the OG's were. I'm ashamed for even posting in such a useless thread since that is NOT the case according to the conversations here.

Thanks for letting the cat out of the bag Joe.
someone didin't get enough d**k this morning :oh:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rreading some of Joe's post, I can kinda see the possibility of taking some words the wrong way and it would look like this thread was meant to bring traffic back to the site as a whole instead of just reliving the good 'ol days.

Now whether that was the intention, don't know, don't care.
If it was, it worked. If it wasn't, we're all here anyway.

RonJ

Banned
Rreading some of Joe's post, I can kinda see the possibility of taking some words the wrong way and it would look like this thread was meant to bring traffic back to the site as a whole instead of just reliving the good 'ol days.

I created this thread with the hope of livening things up a bit by attempting to attract some old OGs to post in this thread. It was a completely spontaneous idea and none of the CC staff was involved. It turned out to be fun because, unexpectedly, many OGs actually have come to post. The consequence has been more site activity, which I think many of us have enjoyed. Now if an additional consequence of this thread were that some OGs decided to stick around to regain a sense of the old CC community, then great and more power to them. I'm sure that most CC members would like to see that happen, but that's the decision of the OGs, not me or the CC staff. The return of many OGs has been really nice, even if they don't end up sticking around. I hope more still show up.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

You nailed it. :lol:

But like you said Ron, I was being sarcastic hoping someone could shed some light on the whole ordeal. I just checked in because well... I haven't been on in a few months and usually pop in and out. Busy life as a mom and wife ya know... :P

I just want to be that one big happy family again.
someone didin't get enough d**k this morning :oh:
Shut your whore mouth! :P I got enough last night. :naughty: :naughty:

RonJ

Banned
But like you said Ron, I was being sarcastic hoping someone could shed some light on the whole ordeal. I just checked in because well... I haven't been on in a few months and usually pop in and out. Busy life as a mom and wife ya know... :P

I just want to be that one big happy family again.
Well, it's always nice when you post, but I know how life can be. You've definitely made this thread more interesting.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey! hes a "n00b"^^^ i don't get why no one is kicking him out:what:

eeeh buncha funnylookin,funny smellin old geezers anyway...ppfff i dont need to be here *snif snif*

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

eeeh buncha funnylookin,funny smellin old geezers anyway...ppfff i dont need to be here *snif snif*
I'm sorry guys but I have to and if I get banned for it, so be it!

At least we all know it's in good humor with me. :lol:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

you see that green name? yeah, thats why. =) cant kick me out!

plus i have one year and 4250 posts on ya

but in all seriousness, i could use some ice cream