RonJ request for OGs Genuine Rolla, hooked_on4, NOFX, shiznit, TonyM, handlebars

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If Amelia declines, I'll gladly fill in for any prize receiving lol.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, unlike most, I guess I have still not quite grown up, if you will. Just living life. :Raza:

I still have the coupe, the second coupe, that I had while being on here last and still modding it. I know Amelia does also.

I'm not sure what year I left but I do and did come back from time to time but it is clearly a zombieland. I did not see any familiar faces, thus no reason to really stick around.

haha yes, Mike and I talk from time to time. I make fun of him, he makes fun of me, tells me he misses me, and the bumble bee etc. Blackhope is still around but not really on any car forums. I spoke to him early last year and I believe he is an Engineer based out of Florida.

p.s. Amelia is looking forward to that prize. I know because, well, I love her. :lol:

p.p.s. Jezek, are you trying to say Connie has manly hands? :shock:

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
p.p.s. Jezek, are you trying to say Connie has manly hands? :shock:
My husband doesn't call my hands "bear claws" for nothing... :lol: It's cheaper than buying a wrench.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^lmao

But can I post my albino poo and nazi siggys I wonder..

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So whats this suprise joe?

I never really left, but i can give some info lol...

Still own a honda -- 2000 lx civic

Married with two kids. A daughter that is mine and a step son.

Have seen so many changes on this site. I go through phases of lurking and posting, and most of u dont know anything about me because i never had a myspace or a facebook. I dont tweet or any of that s**t!

I love cars and how things work and i love to fabricate. And i really love imports!

My wife hates me always being on my phone/ net but i get a lot of downtime at work that i get to browse.

I do miss the old days of cc, but we r all older and kinda wiser now, and this site has been killed so many times that its not worth trying to be funny anymore.

Some of the infractions and bans i have gotten over the years arent even worth mentioning, but they happened.
But ill tell u whenever i got banned i seriously missed posting. Its kinda weird how u get attached to a website that u started posting at in high school.

I guess we are supposed to grow up and grow out of modding civics, but the game has changed with us and its kind of become us. I no longer have a modded civic. Shït, i dont even drive the civic. Its bone stock with 200k miles on it but it wont die. My wife drives it everyday!

I would love to mod a civic again but i have too many projects, little time, and money just isnt what it used to be!

Im sure ill be around on this site for a long time even though im not as tech savvy as i used to be basically cuz i just forgot most of the stuff about swaps and part numbers and all that jazz about civics.

Ive never messed with k or h2b swaps. I like em but theyre new technology to me!

Im not as big of a smart ass as i used to be for obvious reasons and its also difficult for me to post pics and such from my phone where i do the most of my posting.

I really hate smartphones but dont get a lot of access to a computer anymore.

I guess i need a laptop or a different hobby lol.

Anywho. A bit about me. Even for the ogs that know my username but never git to know me!

Not as dramstic as most, and maybe its because ive always been around and most everyone has seen my build and such, but ya i guess thats all ive got.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So whats this suprise joe?

I never really left, but i can give some info lol...

Still own a honda -- 2000 lx civic

Married with two kids. A daughter that is mine and a step son.

Have seen so many changes on this site. I go through phases of lurking and posting, and most of u dont know anything about me because i never had a myspace or a facebook. I dont tweet or any of that s***!

I love cars and how things work and i love to fabricate. And i really love imports!

My wife hates me always being on my phone/ net but i get a lot of downtime at work that i get to browse.

I do miss the old days of cc, but we r all older and kinda wiser now, and this site has been killed so many times that its not worth trying to be funny anymore.

Some of the infractions and bans i have gotten over the years arent even worth mentioning, but they happened.
But ill tell u whenever i got banned i seriously missed posting. Its kinda weird how u get attached to a website that u started posting at in high school.

I guess we are supposed to grow up and grow out of modding civics, but the game has changed with us and its kind of become us. I no longer have a modded civic. Shït, i dont even drive the civic. Its bone stock with 200k miles on it but it wont die. My wife drives it everyday!

I would love to mod a civic again but i have too many projects, little time, and money just isnt what it used to be!

Im sure ill be around on this site for a long time even though im not as tech savvy as i used to be basically cuz i just forgot most of the stuff about swaps and part numbers and all that jazz about civics.

Ive never messed with k or h2b swaps. I like em but theyre new technology to me!

Im not as big of a smart ass as i used to be for obvious reasons and its also difficult for me to post pics and such from my phone where i do the most of my posting.

I really hate smartphones but dont get a lot of access to a computer anymore.

I guess i need a laptop or a different hobby lol.

Anywho. A bit about me. Even for the ogs that know my username but never git to know me!

Not as dramstic as most, and maybe its because ive always been around and most everyone has seen my build and such, but ya i guess thats all ive got.
Thank you so much for sharing this piece of information with us! I've always wondered about you. =)

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i suppose i will never know what that link you posted is. 4,000 posts is too far away for me.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well start posting in more than just off topic!

Thats whats bad is i feel like a post whore but i bet if off topic posts counted i would have 20,000 posts...

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its sad some n00bs have more posts than i have. i go to the nonofftopic sub forums, and outside of the other rides, i cant find ANYTHING to post on. let alone nearly 700 things to post on. lol shyt

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya but most noobs have a build thread that they post bullshït in all day. I bet some get 10-12 posts a day in their own threads talking off topic uselessness to other noobs!

I have a hard time finding legitimate shít to post also. I only average 2-3 posts on a good day in tech and such nowadays...

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Tom - Help out noobs with their intake problems. Everybody gets annoyed with them.. you could be like superman for the noobs!

:lol:

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i saw they gave us back the gen specific tech, i tried to post in there but it was kinda silly questions, that have been answered by the time i get there :(

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well just put an x2 or a :wstupid: under them and whore that thread out!

:popcorn: