Registered VIP
Oval tubing? My god just take it off before you spend the money

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why not be as low as possible with as little scraping and damage? a soft spring that allows the wheel to tuck in more on uneven surfaces is kinda bland. old school Cadillacs tuck rim on speedbumps at stock height and scrape bumpers at driveways

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Would getting 16s make you ride higher or is that really dependent on tire size?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The new trend in CC :party2:
yeah buddy

Oval tubing? My god just take it off before you spend the money
i dont want a loud car though, its already too loud

why not be as low as possible with as little scraping and damage? a soft spring that allows the wheel to tuck in more on uneven surfaces is kinda bland. old school Cadillacs tuck rim on speedbumps at stock height and scrape bumpers at driveways
that little extra tuck up it gives is like a quarter inch lol on flat ground its still right at wheel lip. its seriously about a quarter inch difference. i wanted it so tire didnt show in the rear. i mean skunk2 pro s arent know for soft spring rates exactly

that one picture was just because it was funny to me that i scrape mudflap getting in my flat driveway

as for the low as possible with little scraping and damage, im going to raise the rear about a inch till the last weekend in september for h20i just to make sure i dont break anything

Would getting 16s make you ride higher or is that really dependent on tire size?
it would put be about a half inch higher depending, but im running 15's to put the body closer to the ground. i use to have 16's

Last edited:

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
All this talk about air makes me want to do it. I'll see what happens when I get my 3" exhaust installed

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All this talk about air makes me want to do it. I'll see what happens when I get my 3" exhaust installed
its worth it, and the technology has come so far. i forget which company it is but they just made their sti thats built for autocross on air. its not how it use to be, they handle very well now

3 inch is rough, my 2.5 scrapes a lot

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bags are for fags...

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Facetious. Google it...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol never heard of that word before

so anyone ever good rusty ricey civic?

ayo i take up the first two pages ;)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Google turbo rotary minitruck...

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Google anybodies build thread title, its gonna pop up. Google is a search engine. It looks for all internet based things around key words...type in EDM front grill. My car pops up.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
perhaps, but then again google imaging rusty ricey civic could bring up a whole lot of things