Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
There's a small area where I live that is kinda bad but no where as bad as you guys have.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beaks bar for bling bling. Black Headlights. Tucked Bay. Gutted Trunk. Black interior with red and black checkerboatrd headliner, shift boot, center console lid, and soon to be pillars and arm rest.
http://www.honda-manuals.org/honda-1011.html
cant tell if troll or not

but yeah roads are shitty, thats life. ive made it work for a few years now and i know plenty of others that do. its just about prepping the car correctly.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well....f**k this piece of s**t car. High idle yesterday, go to start it today before work and it doesnt even want to stay running. im not sure what happened but this car has taken a s**t since sunday. Drove my roomates s4 to work and im seriously in love.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Resist the urge to sell it haha
ive always wanted a b5 s4 though and they are so nice to ride in, sound awesome, and so fast.

but it looks like my tps took a s**t, the voltages it should read are way off. at idle its says .76 and wot .15. I also cant get it to go over 3k. goes up, dies down to 1, repeats

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
But they are junk and expensive to fix...
expensive to fix if you pay someone yes, but i dont think they are junk. everyone i know has zero issues with them. biggest issue is when the turbo seals eventually go

ive wanted one for years and i think when i graduate i will get one as a daily

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TPS is off, what a b***h to do. got new bolts so i dont have to deal with that again. After working im putting the new sensor on

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What the f*** color is that 240?
mint green, its the new trend color for the past year since the minty 350z went all over

well just realized i f**ked up, the signal voltage was damn near source voltage. so no ground, continuity test on the ground wire and nothing. broke the f**king sensor getting it off too

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pst, I may be getting a 99 civic ex five speed.

And lol, it's a weird color,but definitely cool

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pst, I may be getting a 99 civic ex five speed.

And lol, it's a weird color,but definitely cool
ill sell you my car for the right price.....eh im not a fan of the color. its like the ultimate fanboy color to me

well i put the new tps on, and fixed the bad ground to the tps. voltages for calibration read correctly but the car still runs like s**t and lean as hell. like 17.7 to 18 - 1. so i dont even want to keep it running long. At this point im clueless. hoping to try and swap out map sensors off a friends car and see what happens

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill sell you my car for the right price.....eh im not a fan of the color. its like the ultimate fanboy color to me

well i put the new tps on, and fixed the bad ground to the tps. voltages for calibration read correctly but the car still runs like s**t and lean as hell. like 17.7 to 18 - 1. so i dont even want to keep it running long. At this point im clueless. hoping to try and swap out map sensors off a friends car and see what happens
I'm broke bro, haha. I got a trade offfer.

sorry to hear about your issues. Seems like your car just doesn't wanna run.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm broke bro, haha. I got a trade offfer.

sorry to hear about your issues. Seems like your car just doesn't wanna run.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2
damn, take that offer

but yeah, this thing is fighting back. seems like there is multiple issues. maybe its time for a mil. spec harness