Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
First ticket? Thats impressive!
yup, i dont really drive fast or anything. though ive been pulled over 8 times when i first started driving, well now its 9. i also happen to be very good with words, but this guy was young and they are the worst.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So whats new kangaroo?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So whats new kangaroo?
Um well first, the civic didnt make it home

changed the thermostat in girlfriends accord yesterday, regapped her spark plugs but she needs new ones

just changed axles in her dads del sol today, in a record of one hour. drained, changed both sides, and filled

About to go test this s300 in another socketed ecu, and if its good my friend is giving me ls ecu, JL sub, and cash for it. Also have someone coming to look at his gsr swap he is selling that i connected.

After this, im drinking

Tomorrow going to changed the integras thermostat, girlfriends oil, riding in my friends big turbo jetta that he just finished

basically, ive just been sitting around :roll:

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
too bad only 24 hours in a day. Looks like you need some extra time

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
too bad only 24 hours in a day. Looks like you need some extra time
if only days could be longer

Come do my axles that fast! It won't happen, something stupid happens everytime.
lol i normally have issues too. for a 93 thats never been apart it went much easier than expected. just need to smack the control arm like a man, it will pop eventually

Well just put an alarm in the integra, nice to have a remote again

went to test the s300 but the socketed ecu he had was the opposite of what we needed. so working on that now

but i did get the obd1 p75

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good to hear!
tomorrow ill put it in and pray all is well.

nothing important, but my dad ordered a case of this

and we got a case of i think it was valvoline. we go through way to much oil, but change all 5 cars by 3k miles

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well put the ecu in today, still no luck.

The car doesnt have spark again, which leads me to thinking that the p06 was frying my ICM. gonna test that and the coil again tomorrow. fml

This is getting to the point where it might become a part out if its not fixed soon. im quite tired of this car....i want to pull a pennsyltucky and put a 350 in a bmw

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ls in a bimmer! I like!
me too, and i know its been done. idk what to do, i know in a few months the civic would be coming off the road for good. im looking at like 320 a month soon in insurance for two cars. i dont see me being able to afford that when i graduate till i get going. and thats with non collision, i dont like that idea at all. We got deer, thieves, and drunk driving red necks out here

emerican

Registered VIP
it would be a shame to part her out, but i know what you mean i didnt part it out but i sold off my tsi because no matter what something was always wrong. If there wasnt when you added a mod then something else would go wrong{not saying yours is like mine was} i understand how hard it is especially with having school and work and a car that has alot of work and cash in it and dosent drive when you need it too.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it would be a shame to part her out, but i know what you mean i didnt part it out but i sold off my tsi because no matter what something was always wrong. If there wasnt when you added a mod then something else would go wrong{not saying yours is like mine was} i understand how hard it is especially with having school and work and a car that has alot of work and cash in it and dosent drive when you need it too.
yeah im just kinda tired of the headaches, though i know any car i have will involve headaches. Everything i do needs to be taken to an extreme. And the next project i do will be a bmw with some type of v8 swap and whatnot so that would be trouble also. just want to spend money on something ill enjoy, and fwd i dont enjoy

also the first car i ever wanted was an e36 that i went to look at in the dark green. its one of my favorite cars still, but i want a bmw and i love the easy power of v8s. plus its a very easy swap from what im reading

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
V8's are easy.

I still think u should finish the civic.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like beamers.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
V8's are easy.

I still think u should finish the civic.
i know, but im losing motivation quickly....if only it was rwd too, if it stays this may end up as one of our discussions

I think by now a full set of harnesses would be fastest.
wiring hasnt been my issue, it was two bad ecus, fixed what the ecu made bad, then put in the first ecu that damaged it all. now restart. just getting everything and replacing it all in one shot. plus lack of money and motivation and time. i really just need to get it home and rip it apart or sell it

I like beamers.

who doesnt?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can name somone, but she's a b***h so who cares.