Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

95excommuter

5+ Year Member
If you ever sell it, be sure a true ricer buys it. Once you see it with a dual decker aluminum wing, 90° angle muffler, reverse raked cut springs, and dragon seat covers...you'll build a civic and keep that s*** forever.
LOL, don't forget the body kit!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, some pics

not low enough

knuckle draggin

i have to buy two truck loads of stone for spring. i cant get in my driveway and depending where they put me the car will either go lower or will acquire a lip. hopefully its lower. lips are over rated.

Last edited:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks beautiful man. i love your car
thanks. i just wish it stood out more. its so plain and blends in. im hoping a front mount, wheels, and more low will do it. everyone is going to end up with the wheels i get probably, but thats ok :cool:

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Loving it, man. I don't think it blends in. That color pops.
I wish I could touch the ground.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Loving it, man. I don't think it blends in. That color pops.
I wish I could touch the ground.
yeah the color pops, but id like for it to stand out more while remaining very clean.

touching the ground comes at a cost, my oil pan looks like hell and part of the drain bolt is grinded off, and well there is just a whole lot of damage underneath. one day when im under i should remember to take pics. when i swap im definitely welding 3/8 steel to the oil pan. its goin to hang even lower and im not playing games. oh and skid plate may be made. idk yet

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what do you mean "it doesnt stand out"? im with donavan, the color does pop and its low as f*** as far as civis are concerned. I'd love to slam mine a low as yours

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Now apply the above images to your car =) Other than that its looking pretty good

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what do you mean "it doesnt stand out"? im with donavan, the color does pop and its low as f*** as far as civis are concerned. I'd love to slam mine a low as yours
if you park it next to another civic, it just looks like another civic. say i were to go to a meet, no one would even look twice. i want to park in a crowd and have people say "oh f**k". you need to break boundaries, do something no one else has done. and thats what i want to do, and maintain the balance of a clean look. its seeming to be quite difficult. plus i have missions you guys wouldnt understand. like i want to go to h20i this next season and have everyone love the car lol

oh and being this low blows, extremely inconvenient. its someting that unless you love it and dont mind the biggest hassle ever. dont do it, oh and be ready to fix broken s**t

Now apply the above images to your car =) Other than that its looking pretty good
The first one cant speak =) so ill take it. now when compared to cars. it does look better, but i want to be low enough that a lip simply isnt an option =) i want to sit slightly higher than where i was before by about an inch, and have it be all bumper no lip

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i feel ya. going for that epic low look. Im thinking without going to a 99-00 front end, it wont look right simply because the sideskirts sit a bit lower than the front bumper without a lip on the 96-98

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i feel ya. going for that epic low look. Im thinking without going to a 99-00 front end, it wont look right simply because the sideskirts sit a bit lower than the front bumper without a lip on the 96-98
yeah basically. everyone says its low enough, but i always want more. i like to push things. but eh idk. i already know if i put a lip on like a mugen it doesnt clean the ground. it drags. and im not happy with how high the sides sit. so idk. i have to play with things i guess. i want the sides to sit lower, so i cant run a lip. but i want to run a lip. so maybe ill have to think outside the box. i seen a civic with e46 front splitters =)

i just found schmidt modernlines in 16x9 staggered offsets with two bad tires for a grand. seriously being debated. swap might be on hold. i love these wheels and those specs. though i prefer 15. damnit. i have a serious problem with wheels

Last edited:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
16's will put you further away from your hieght goal.....by 25.4mm to be exact =)

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
I knew you'd change your mind!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not changing my mind at all. just putting my .02 cents in on how low it'll be.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
16's will put you further away from your hieght goal.....by 25.4mm to be exact =)
maybe it will be reason enough to run a lip, and ill just lower it even more =) but im doing my best to stay focused on this swap. so im resisting, its so hard

tdaddyross

well, some pics

not low enough

knuckle draggin

i have to buy two truck loads of stone for spring. i cant get in my driveway and depending where they put me the car will either go lower or will acquire a lip. hopefully its lower. lips are over rated.
lips are over rated? didnt you sticker bomb yours?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lips are over rated? didnt you sticker bomb yours?
yup. people use lips to get lower. i say f**k the lip, ill lower the car more. no cheating here. and it was stickerbombed till about the beginning of the summer. i took it off then.

How much for the roof rack?
eh dont really wanna ship it. was looking for $160 and its missing the load bars. realized im too high. so hoping for 140-120ish

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well if the car stays with me, which it should be. ill be trying to build a motor this summer. im learning how to in class right now and i have a power and boost crave. never thought id be learning how to build a motor this soon