Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, i applied for a VIP spot at the East Coast Honda Meet. hopefully im accepted, but i doubt it. would be awesome to know my work has been worth it.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hope you get it man. I love your car. its gonna be sick when the swap is in

LiamRo

Nice looking car I know the feeling of having no money when I was 17 I had these two beasts
http://img.tapatalk.com/d4b7809a-0164-ee8a.jpg[/IM

[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d4b7809a-0192-56f5.jpg
(by beasts I mean 1200cc hatchbacks lol)

And now I'm working full time I've got this asset

A bit of motivation that the money gets better lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hope you get it man. I love your car. its gonna be sick when the swap is in
thanks. yeah idk if i will or not. ill know mid april or march. i cant wait for this swap. im getting some practice with swaps awhile too. building a motor in class right now and then i have to swap a motor out of a Hyundai accent in class in a week also

Nice looking car I know the feeling of having no money when I was 17 I had these two beasts
http://img.tapatalk.com/d4b7809a-0164-ee8a.jpg[/IM

[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d4b7809a-0192-56f5.jpg
(by beasts I mean 1200cc hatchbacks lol)

And now I'm working full time I've got this asset

A bit of motivation that the money gets better lol
nice. i love hatches. ive always had mixed feelings about the ep3

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
thanks. yeah idk if i will or not. ill know mid april or march. i cant wait for this swap. im getting some practice with swaps awhile too. building a motor in class right now and then i have to swap a motor out of a Hyundai accent in class in a week also

nice. i love hatches. ive always had mixed feelings about the ep3
I agree with your mixed feelings on the EP3. I've seen some nasty ones and other ones just look hella ugly. It's too big I feel like ya know? I dunno it's hard to explain,

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Good luck on the spot dawg. Everytime I see how low this car is, I want to lower mine :(.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree with your mixed feelings on the EP3. I've seen some nasty ones and other ones just look hella ugly. It's too big I feel like ya know? I dunno it's hard to explain,
the size doesnt bother me, its the shape and the dash setup. though there is a blue one on tracer tech 2s that im in love with!

Good luck on the spot dawg. Everytime I see how low this car is, I want to lower mine :(.
Thanks man. you should lower it more =) its worth it. and you get use to driving it. i can get anywhere just fine...kinda

tdaddyross

the size doesnt bother me, its the shape and the dash setup. though there is a blue one on tracer tech 2s that im in love with!

Thanks man. you should lower it more =) its worth it. and you get use to driving it. i can get anywhere just fine...kinda
do you know what ur camber is set to?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do you know what ur camber is set to?
nope. i wish i did. car doesnt fit on an alignment rack so i have to check it myself. i know its a lot though. one day i need to go in the garage and hook up the sensors to it, just to lazy

Everytime I see your car I attempt to go just a bit lower. but I read this a lot..
=) i recommend saving time and just go to the bottom

Its a giant jelly bean!:roll:
i love that jelly bean, id drive that all day, they are my all time favorite wheels. smallest they make is a 17 though

It's an facelift ep2 1.6 vtec sport not a ep3=)
im sorry, just referred to that generation

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy s**t im getting confused on what i all need for this swap. all the how toos i find blow cock and are always missing stuff. i think im going to make a real how to possibly after this

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
holy s*** im getting confused on what i all need for this swap. all the how toos i find blow cock and are always missing stuff. i think im going to make a real how to possibly after this
Haha I feel the same way. I try to find information, but every source lists different parts and some say that one part is essential while others say it is not necessary at all. I am about to make a legit how-to with pics.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha I feel the same way. I try to find information, but every source lists different parts and some say that one part is essential while others say it is not necessary at all. I am about to make a legit how-to with pics.
yeah, especially with swapping sensor plugs and crap. some say only the IACV, some say you need to swap CKF and another sensor yet. no one mentions radiator hoses so im hoping the current ones will work. really thats all i cant figure out, the sensor plug swaps. and i read that there is two different 2 post driver mounts but im going to ignore that lol

and im using a motor that came from an automatic, so i need to figure out if i have to change even more

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah, especially with swapping sensor plugs and crap. some say only the IACV, some say you need to swap CKF and another sensor yet. no one mentions radiator hoses so im hoping the current ones will work. really thats all i cant figure out, the sensor plug swaps. and i read that there is two different 2 post driver mounts but im going to ignore that lol

and im using a motor that came from an automatic, so i need to figure out if i have to change even more
Check out this thread. I'm not sure if your motor is OBD1 or not, but this really helped me.

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1972711

As far as the driver's side mount, I'm still not sure either haha. I read the rad hoses from an EM1 will work with the stock rad, but the ends that connect to the rad are too big and have to be clamped tight.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i already read that actually but yeah im going all obd2a. i dont like the idea of running anything obd1, it can be a pain in the ass with emissions in PA. everything thats obd1 would have to be converted