Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Knowing him it will be a mkII or something VW-ish

JustJustin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I almost bought a GTI. It was probably the most fun out of any car I've ever driven. So fast and shifted as smooth as a honda. It had like 120K miles though and I wasn't about to deal with alot of maintenance problems. So I bought my civic with 140K. =) Hondas are alot more reliable and maintenance free.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright so since I was last on here your car was no where near where it is now.. I give you props my friend.. I'm going teal in the hatch this year, so I best be seeing you on the way down to Honda day this year.. No joke lol We are gonna teal cruise lol
haha thanks. eh idk if im going to honda day. i hear it gets to crowded and sometimes you cant even get in. plus its pretty expensive for a couple hour meet

EG or EK

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
i really like eg, and i want obd1, but i have a think for ek

DO it! Join the hatch club.. you have seen what I do with them ;)
i love me some hatchy

Knowing him it will be a mkII or something VW-ish
its going to take all i have not to get one, i would love a mk1 cabby or caddy. i love both. but if i end up in that scene it will be in a s4. ive been finding s2ks for around 10-12 so if i sell this that will probably be next.

I hope he means EG and not EK.
id probably go ek first, i only want the obd1 ability

I say get an EG or a GTI 337.
i highly dislike mk4s. ive worked on a lot of them and i know what hell the owners go through. ive spent more time working on friends mk4s than i have my own car

You take that back sir! lol

Either can be nice.. I had a really nice Ek hatch and have had really nice Eg hatchbacks. Both very nice looking hatchbacks

Better stay Honda
the man speaks truth though, i mean i dont even go to honda meets, i only go to all the euro and stance meets.

and good lord a lot of posts, didnt expect all this

but who knows, maybe when i finish this ill keep it and just buy another car to build and daily this. id like another car that i can go even lower with

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think an EK hatch would be better for you, I like the body better, when I started looking for a civic it to get a hatch but ended getting this money pit sedan, I still love it though.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think an EK hatch would be better for you, I like the body better, when I started looking for a civic it to get a hatch but ended getting this money pit sedan, I still love it though.
yeah ive always had a thing for hatches. they were always my favorite, and then sedans.

but i really miss rwd and want a convertible. so i know a much better fit for me

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love the eg hatches. If there was a curving eg champ white hatch with nothing wrong and low miles, it's the only car id ggo back to a civic for. Or an ebp em1 :P But I love the teg, so I don't want a civic unless I find one of those.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love the eg hatches. If there was a curving eg champ white hatch with nothing wrong and low miles, it's the only car id ggo back to a civic for. Or an ebp em1 :P But I love the teg, so I don't want a civic unless I find one of those.

eh i wouldnt want a em1, aztec eg hatch or idk what color ek hatch if i stayed in a civic. personally, i dont like integras at all, but a lot of people like them. im kinda picky with certain things

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh i wouldnt want a em1, aztec eg hatch or idk what color ek hatch if i stayed in a civic. personally, i dont like integras at all, but a lot of people like them. im kinda picky with certain things
Idk, I love tegs, however a stock teg is a bit plain. They look awesome lowered with a wing, clean paint and sick wheels. Plus they come DOHC which is pretty cool.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Idk, I love tegs, however a stock teg is a bit plain. They look awesome lowered with a wing, clean paint and sick wheels. Plus they come DOHC which is pretty cool.

i hate the bug eyes and really hate when they have spoilers. ive been trying to talk my friend out of putting his on for weeks lol

ive seen one teg that ive liked so far. was white, type r front, on white rs', and on the ground with a tucked shaved bay and ls/v lol

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i hate the bug eyes and really hate when they have spoilers. ive been trying to talk my friend out of putting his on for weeks lol

ive seen one teg that ive liked so far. was white, type r front, on white rs', and on the ground with a tucked shaved bay and ls/v lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4XnoIk2Dps
Changed your mind.. That would be the second teg you liked.. guaranteed.
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4XnoIk2Dps"][/YOUTUBE]

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
seen the video awhile ago. power and all is cool, but i still dont like it besides for the engine. which should be in a civic =)

H&h does some awesome fab. though, friends with them on facebook and the stuff they post up is awesome

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
seen the video awhile ago. power and all is cool, but i still dont like it besides for the engine. which should be in a civic =)

H&h does some awesome fab. though, friends with them on facebook and the stuff they post up is awesome
I personally hate integras but love that one lol

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love the bugeyes. Civics bore me lol.

95excommuter

5+ Year Member
I have never liked the bug eye tegs, if I had one fall in my lap I would do either a DC front end conversion or an EG front conv.