Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If ur welds are that nice then u shouldnt need to grind them down :what:

Hobart is nice. Its millers lower priced models.

If its an auto welder then ur cheating...

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!
they arent that nice yet lol im still learning. i only have about 30-40 minutes under my belt and i had to figure it all out myself. ive never read anything or talked to anyone about it. just went for it. today was much better than yesterday, but i didnt in the dark and upside down so its far from perfect

yeah, i know he wanted a miller, but said if he was going to invest it would be in a tig welder. plus he never even uses it. we have had it for a year and this was the second time it was used lol

idk what auto welder means. i know that i have to adjust the wire feed speed, temperature, and push the button?

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ive got almost 1200 hours of welding under my belt lol just in school
Keep it up you can do big things with welding

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Broski, I was catching up on the few months I've been gone and it sounding like you are boosting this beast :D I can't wait to see it happen. I'm currently ordering the last bit to boost my hatch and will start my build thread on it :O but until I get back from this sandy hell hole I'm stuck at looking at pictures of my parts lol. I say get the s300, thats my last major purchase =P

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ive got almost 1200 hours of welding under my belt lol just in school
Keep it up you can do big things with welding
holy s**t, i got about one hour lol i definitely like it though. its fun and has opened up quite a few windows for ideas i had

Broski, I was catching up on the few months I've been gone and it sounding like you are boosting this beast :D I can't wait to see it happen. I'm currently ordering the last bit to boost my hatch and will start my build thread on it :O but until I get back from this sandy hell hole I'm stuck at looking at pictures of my parts lol. I say get the s300, thats my last major purchase =P
i want to boost it, but not yet. i got a whole lot of stuff i want to do and just decide as im going.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Word. When are you doing the air setup? I always wondered how it would do. Seemed like it would be very convienient for speed bumps and what not

Themegajosh09

Well its been a long time, and i finally got a camera so here are some quick pics. After i figure out how to work imageshack
The car still has a lot of work to get done yet. I need to lower the rear more, finish up the interior, tint, and such. I have some parts on the way right now

I dont know how to make them bigger. Im new to this whole picture thing
Did you use any kin of special fabric for the headliner? Or is that regular fabric from a fabric store??

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Word. When are you doing the air setup? I always wondered how it would do. Seemed like it would be very convienient for speed bumps and what not
ah it wont be for a little while, gotta save up 2k for it lol but it will be full electronic mangement and pretty much best of the best

Did you use any kin of special fabric for the headliner? Or is that regular fabric from a fabric store??
just regular fabric works fine, you just need really good adhesive. best you can find

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well still no pics since I have barely enough time to work on my car even.

But the quarter inch strip i put on yesterday seems to be holding up, welder I used at work was absolute junk. I now know why no one uses it.

I got my sandwich plate on today finally. Took 9 quarts of oil since I screwed up twice with a loose plug first and forgot the drain bolt lol it didn't cost me anything though so oh well.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to maybe get the gauge wired up

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In for pics!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eventually they will come, and when they so it should be a lot, I have to put it in the air again to cut the hole for my engine harness. Its time to finish up this engine bay business

Plans are, install oil pressure gauge, tuck engine harness and rest of wires, s300 has to be picked up, weld brackets for the seats. One week to do this

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get on it!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well two little pics

went to put th oil pressure gauge in today, right when i started a storm came rolling through so that never really started even. tomorrow is another day

does anyone know if the ebay fans can be a push style? if so im goign to order a radiator and fan, but none of the packages mention push pull capability. i need to chip away at this bay but i cant justify 150 on a s2k master cylinder spacer and a new oem master cylinder yet

Last edited:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can't justify low prices? :what:

Maybe because you want to complete the car lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can't justify low prices? :what:

Maybe because you want to complete the car lol
low price isnt the issue, its that it could go towards a bigger gain.

i go back to school in one week, so gotta make this next investment a good one since money will be slowing down a lot. what to buy, what to buy? im trying to hold out and get this s300, but when i check my bank account it makes me want to spend it on something big

but hopefully tomorrow im picking this p06 up as a core and then im good to go for the s300, already got the program on my computer lol

also now looking at a grip royal, royal woodie II steering wheel but they are out of stock and i gotta figure out when they will be back

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There's always gonna be something bigger to purchase until you finally have enough to buy a whole new car and the loop starts over.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
does anyone know if the ebay fans can be a push style? if so im goign to order a radiator and fan, but none of the packages mention push pull capability. i need to chip away at this bay but i cant justify 150 on a s2k master cylinder spacer and a new oem master cylinder yet
I could be wrong, but can't any fan be a push fan? Don't you just have to reverse the wires?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
went to put th oil pressure gauge in today, right when i started a storm came rolling through so that never really started even. tomorrow is another day.
Those storms were nasty. The second one was eight in my back yard basically and sounded like a bomb went off.

You need to come to Easton some Saturday for the big woodys meets.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I can't remember if that's true. Even if it can't you could just flip it around.
Rad fans can only be mounted one way. They are all push/pull though. It's just a matter of switching ground/positive on the fan motor. Voila. I've done it a few times. Keep it a push fan, though. I put mine on pull thinking I'd be a cool guy. Ended up with over-heating issues.