Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wait wait wait you depinned them lol
you de pinned the ckf, i dealt with the iacv. if i say jeff and I, people wouldnt know who jeff is. maybe if you bought a civic again people would know =)

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you de pinned the ckf, i dealt with the iacv. if i say jeff and I, people wouldnt know who jeff is. maybe if you bought a civic again people would know =)
Good comeback ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry I bought a Brz I would love another civic but I just bought a 98 Forester for a beater so 2 cars are good for now

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry I bought a Brz I would love another civic but I just bought a 98 Forester for a beater so 2 cars are good for now

trade it for a civic or something!

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I couldn't turn down 800 bucks for a awd beater that runs and drives great prolly wont for long till I take off road couple of times

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i havent looked at the civic in weeks, havent had any push lately for it since i just want to cut it up lol

but i have been getting ideas of what i need to fix on the teg, some new gaskets, clean the bay up, freshen up the valve cover and what not. Also it needs brakes and sounds like the front right caliper might be dragging slightly. so gonna do a brake job and braided lines.

also putting a little system in the teg, currently have the s300 up for 400 plus a sub so see what happens

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Now we both have integras to work on. Too bad mine is worhtless lol./

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Now we both have integras to work on. Too bad mine is worhtless lol./
yeah, except mine will just be getting maintenance and small upgrades like braided brake lines. i just want a completely stock reliable car. and yours isnt worthless, after seeing it, you are off to a better start than i was with the civic

well after talking to my dad, things changed a little. the original plan was to pay the rest of the car off by thanksgiving, but he doesnt want me to take a couple hundred dollar hit trying to sell parts to pay the car off so over christmas break ill pay him back

this means i get to keep the s300 and i might just keep the pistons. probably gonna sell those though since i want this rhd out of the way, and im looking at 1200-1500 for full 99/00 rhd ctr front clip with power folding mirrors

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, except mine will just be getting maintenance and small upgrades like braided brake lines. i just want a completely stock reliable car. and yours isnt worthless, after seeing it, you are off to a better start than i was with the civic

well after talking to my dad, things changed a little. the original plan was to pay the rest of the car off by thanksgiving, but he doesnt want me to take a couple hundred dollar hit trying to sell parts to pay the car off so over christmas break ill pay him back

this means i get to keep the s300 and i might just keep the pistons. probably gonna sell those though since i want this rhd out of the way, and im looking at 1200-1500 for full 99/00 rhd ctr front clip with power folding mirrors
I'm looking at a type r wing and some fat fives for the winter, plus the thermostat and I want to get my cap and rotor too before winter, then while winter is blowing it's white stuff all over, I'm gonna start saving for coils. :D

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Keep it 96-98 nigga!
nope, gonna go 99/00 lol i want 99/00 dash and im starting to prefer that front end for some reason

I'm looking at a type r wing and some fat fives for the winter, plus the thermostat and I want to get my cap and rotor too before winter, then while winter is blowing it's white stuff all over, I'm gonna start saving for coils. :D
im personally not a fan of wings, i always prefer wingless but i do like your plan