Saad's new toy :)

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got my baby painted and in my driveway =) .. my hatch is still not sold.... cuz everybody that comes to look at her is GHEY!!!... stupid crackheads... i wont sell to just anybody ... like this one guy was soo damn messed up in the head... i was like... "no.. u go home now"...well any ways.. without further adoo... my 1995 acura integra LS Special Edition

needboost

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those wheels are almost as bad as the ones that used to be on your hatch! lol, j/p anyways, love the color bro. when you gonna drop that bish and get a cat-back?

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wheels are gone on jan 7th (after im back from asia) ... drop around then also... and i DO have a catback... but its just a small tip on a performance exhaust... i upgraded to a 2 1/4 inch piping.... =) .. im going semi sleeper.. so im not gonna have a fart can exhaust.. instead im just gonna have a sweet stock LOOKING muffler with bigger tip ( soon to come)

needboost

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no greddy sp2? i think you should look into it....

OR rs*r makes a wicked cool 60mm sleeper looking exhaust. check it out... piping is black, only thing silver is tip.

KennyC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya im gettin that rsr hes talkin bout. looks really nice.

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That looks great Saad! :thumbs up No more fire dragons or watever that nasty sticker was! Now get some new rims and lower that bish!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks nice saad, nice color, get rid of that ugly ass pin stripe thought. . .

and are those GSR leather seats??? if so... :thumbs up

so what rims you got planned for your badboy...

StTz98Ex

Would you eat this?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice paint job.. looks clean.. i agree.. lose the pintstripes. just as glad to hear your rims are gone in january.. just like mine.. cant wait till i get my rims.. what kinda rims you gettin?

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here... i got an exhaust.. and an intake... and these rims are my friend's were trading as soon as i get some tires for it... theyre 16'' .. i know they look kinda wierd... but they look good on the car
and the seats came with the car... they are GSR leather... but all LS special edition came with them...all the SPECIAL EDITION is .. is a GSR without a B18C1 and it came in auto...

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my new rims

sorry.... uploadit.org only lets me do 5 images

well theyre 16'' dunno what kind.. i know they look gay ... but i think theyll go with my paint and when i drop it.. itll look clean

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
REALISTIC plans for this ride... as follows
trade friend rims
lower enough not to scrape
clear blinkers... they would look sweet
CF hood
stronger Rods, pistons, valves,
install my sound system... (i alread have it.. just need to install ) .. ill show pics later

FUTURE PLANS (after i get a job)

run a medium size turbo and run about 8 PSI's of boost on it (w/ intercooler)...

do some suspension work

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice, but you shoulda stayed honda =oP

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for people who dont understand what were laughing about... honda is the maker of acura... and theyre basically the same thing..... jebus dude.. its not like ive gone mustang... no offence turbozinc...

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my sound system that im going to install soon =)
heres the rundown
2 12inch pioneer subs
1 pioneer 6 1/2 inch
1 boston 6 1/2 inch
2 300M 6X9's
1 pioneer 400W amp
1 Sony 400W amp
2 pyramis tweeters (mounted in back already)
1 blank (really kick ass) head unit

enjoy =)

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
=) ... thanks... i like this car with it's 7K redline =) ... i just cant wait to start hooking it up some more =)