Saad's new toy :)

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much u selling the hatch and have any pics?

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like that color

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah hatch is sold... dad blew up engine of teg... its getting rebuilt with forged parts... the rims are gone after the car is done... and then when i get my license... im dropping 1.5-1.7 inches.. still undecided...

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha yeah... dad blew it up "NOT racing" ... the gasket blew and the pressure went to radiator blew that up... and came back to the engine and the 3rd piston blew.... and the engine is out of the car being put back together with new parts...

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well the engine was rebuilt... but now... the f**king 4th gear wont kick in... like when its at 60... the RPM is at 2800... what a bummer... gotta c whts up with that...

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aight.. every mechanical thing ispretty much fixed... the soundsystem is going to be put in tomorrow.. ill post pics when im done... and here are new pics i took....

new rims and drop and clear corners will be put on within a weak.. wil put pics up later..

peace
Saad

blaklyte

-Nothin' Last Forever-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice, very clean I like it a lot!!!!

blaklyte

-Nothin' Last Forever-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dot you think you will change it to a manual???

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah... imma leave it auto... i dont want to get into the hastle of the swap and crap... and besides i needa save my cash for my other plans =X